Chapter 31 : WATER PART 2

THE BOOK OF WATER

" We are only going to the devil's triangle that where the water stone is " Roman said as the were looking out at the sea.

" we are here the Devil's triangle " Jean said as the ship went through the fog of uncertainty.

" I don't like this " Roman said,

" What the fog or we don't know where exactly we are going to ? " Jean asked sarcastically.

" That and also cause this is a death zone " Roman said as Ana was looking at Jax who was looking at the vast sea of fog.

" So am guessing you haven't made up " Jake asked Ana as she frowned.

" Your not blind or are you ? " Ana asked rudely as Jake smiled.

" Well am not and am here for you in whatever you need like anything even everything " Jake said touching Ana's shoulder as his eyes glowed red.

" What was that ? " Ana asked as the boat hit something and rocked the boat and Ana fell on Jake.

" Woah beautiful are you okay ? " Jake asked as he looked and saw Jax looking at him holding Ana and he smirked.

" Am fine but what was that ? " Ana asked as they looked and saw they had stumbled across an island in the middle of the devil's triangle.

" The water stone must be here " Roman said.

" It's a trap " Jason said.

" No it's not " Mia said as they looked and saw an army of boats swimming towards the island.

" Okay everyone into the island we go " Roman said as they all ran and got of the ship.

" What about the boat ? " Jean asked as Roman snapped his finger and his crew of zombie pirates walked out of the boat and the boat sank into the water.

" It will be okay " Roman said as the boat were almost approaching shore.

" Okay plan B Mia sink those ships, like the way sirens did centuries ago " Jax said as Mia smiled.

" You want me to sing ? " Mia asked

" YES SING " Everyone shouted as the boats were approaching,

Mia eyes turned white and begun singing a song loudly as the men in the boats begun to get hypnotized by Mia's voice and they began crashing into each other but it wasn't enough even with their boats sinking into the sea they swam to show but Jax couldn't have that, so he used his weather abilities and made the sky grey and a heavy storm begun in the sea. Everyone in the sea drowned thanks to the storm all that washed up on shore was their dead lifeless bodies.

" Nice work bro " Jake said wanting to bump fists with Jax but he walked away from Jake.

" Brother trouble ? " Mia said as they watched what had happened and Jax walked into a forest.

" You should talk with Jax and see what's going on ! " Jean told Ana who was okay with that as they followed behind Jax into the forest.

" Jax let's talk, please " Ana said as Jax stopped and the others Continued their journey into the forest.

" Jax why have you been so distant " Ana asked as she walked closer to him.

" Because am giving you time to see how my brother is a sick bastard " Jax said as fog begun appearing around them.

" Well I don't need you giving me the silent treatment for that I see it all the time besides that I love you " Ana said as Jax laughed.

" If you love me then you be with me cause we have three daughters in the future, us together " Jax said as Ana smiled.