From Two to Three... to Four

I received lot of hate for the past months; I didn't even want to continue with the shots. But here it's another shot because I write because I love it and because my true readers support me. This is the last one shot... an early Christmas gift for you all. Thank you so much for waiting so long, for the messages and for sticking with this story. This one was difficult to write, but I hope you love it. I love you all and I can't thank you guys enough.

Not edited.

---------------------------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

8 Months Ago

Liam's POV

I follow Francis through the store as she heads to the electronics section. A bodyguard is behind me and others are around just incase I get spotted. It's early in the morning; we got inside as soon as the store opened since not many people were here.

"There it is!" She calls me over to see the camera she was talking about for days. She points at the crystal box, so I could see all the cameras inside. She points at the second one. "This is the one; I can't believe is still here."

"Obviously, love, it costs a lot."

She ignores me. She calls the employee to ask a few questions about it. Every answer he replies with, Francis' hand keeps getting closer to her purse until she takes her wallet out.

"I'll pay; consider it a gift for being an amazing photographer." I put an arm around her shoulder and push my hand inside my back pocket to take my wallet out. She shakes her head and takes my arm off her.

"No, no. You can't keep buying me things, I work to buy my own things too, babe. Thank you." She kisses me quickly on my chin before she turns to buy the camera. I shrug and softly pat her back.

Francis finally bought the camera, but instead of going back home, she stayed in the store.

Francis' POV

"I think we need a new lamp, don't you think?" I hold up a lamp and Liam tilts his head, staring at it. He purses his lips.

"The one we have at home is working perfectly fine."

"True, but this will match with the curtains and the color of the walls."

"You're right, do you want it?"

"I'll think about it. We should go eat something. I'm starving." I put the lamp on the shelf.

I take the bag from Liam's hand so I can carry it, but he takes it back like the gentleman he is. I roll my eyes.

"I'll carry it; you'd be too clumsy and drop it."

"Oh thank you, Liam." I sarcastically say.

"You're very welcome, babe."

We turn around to leave and we walk past the toys section, just to be stopped by a little girl who is crying. I look around wondering where her parents are.

"C-Can you help... me look for my mommy? I... I'm lost."

I share glances with Liam.

"Sure, where was the last time you saw here?" Liam gives me the bag and kneels down in front of her. She shrugs and covers her face.

"I don't... remember."

"Don't cry we'll find her, okay?"

"Okay..."