11 Times

“I Now Someday That It'll All Turn Out
You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out
And I Promise You Kid That I'll Give So Much More Than I Get
I Just Haven't Met You Yet”

-Michael Bublé

Chapter 11

I had to lie, I don’t love camping but since Francis was coming, I wanted to join. I wasn’t annoyed or mad because of Eleanor interrupting me. I was glad she did, even though I was dying to kiss Francis' pink lips and be her boyfriend, I needed to slow things up. We’re friends. I know if Eleanor knew that I was going to ask Francis that, she wouldn’t interrupt me in the first place. Though, Eleanor and Francis are becoming really friends. I wondered why Mia hasn’t joined them.

“Place those suitcases in the back, Louis. Niall, no eating in the van, Eleanor help Francis with her suitcases. Francis, do you really need to bring all those stuff we’re just staying for three days?” I was rushing around and being responsible with the black van that Louis’ friend let us borrow. It had eight seats; the driver’s, the passenger, three in the middle and three in the back.

“Please tell me that Louis will not drive.” Harry begged, sitting on the seat from the back with Zayn and Perrie. Louis wiggled the keys in the air as he smirked at Harry before jumping onto the driver’s seat. We all groaned.

“Okay, we’re done!” Francis cheered closing the back door with Eleanor and Niall. Niall sat on my right eating his fries and Pepsi – we had to stop on the way to Francis’ house to buy Niall something from McDonalds, and Francis sat on my left with a huge grin on her face. Eleanor sat next to Louis, putting a pillow neck for support. Two hours in this car was going to be long.

Francis POV

“It’s just been thirty minutes and everyone just fell asleep!” I laughed, Louis joined. I checked my watch; it was 3:06PM. Liam snored softly, his head resting on my shoulder. I felt uncomfortable because his head was heavy. Harry passed out when we only been here for a minute, Zayn was asleep too and Eleanor was snoring; I should add that she snore the loudest.