Box. 2/2

Liam's Pov

How could I be such a moron and forget about the day I promised Francis I'll make her the happiest woman alive?

Blaming Francis and thinking she stopped loving me when in reality; I'm the one who messed up. I'm surprised with myself and of course, disappointed.

It was our first anniversary.

Who in the world forgets their first anniversary?

Me.

I open my mouth to say something but I don't know what to say. I don't know how to make it up for her, how to make it up for both for us. I don't even try to get Francis out of the bathroom, I can hear her sniffing and as much as I hate to do this, I leave her there and decide to go out for a walk. I grab a coat, my snapback and sunshades before heading out.

I don't have the balls to say that I'm sorry because I know it's not enough and I'm sure Francis doesn't want that.

What should I do?

I jog down and open the gate to leave my property. As soon as I'm out, I'm drowning in guiltiness and start to think if I'm bad a husband.

This is considered a bad husband, right?

Am I a bad husband?

I do love her, I want her, I need her, she's the first thing I want to see in the morning, I just failed on this and I promise myself that it won't happen again.

"Hello sir do you mind buying us one rose?" An old man in the streets sat down with a table with a lot of buckets of roses, asks me with showing me one rose in his hand. "Surprise your woman with one of these."

I hold the rose and bring it to my nose to smell it but I realise it's plastic.

The man seemed like he needed money and who am I to reject this man with need. I decide to buy one, not for Francis, but to make him happy. I'll probably throw this later; Francis deserves more than a plastic rose.

"Thank you sir, God bless you." He puts the money inside an empty suitcase and I suddenly feel bad for this lad. "You're my first buyer. I put this table a month ago and it's now that I got to sell a rose. I make those roses myself."

"You do?" I look down at it, noticing a little signature.

"Yeah." He proudly says and somehow this made me smile.

"Well then, your works are amazing and I'll let the people know about this stand."

"Thank you so much sir."

After tweeting the fans about that, I continue to walk until I stop in front of a bakery. A few girls already noticed me and I politely reject their permission to take a photo of me, but looking at their faces, made me grab their phone and take pictures with them. If I'm sad, I don't want my fans getting sad either, yeah? And making them smile, lights up my mood.

Everyone wins!

Getting back home right now was probably a mistake as I lock eyes with an angry Eleanor when I close the door behind me. Francis is on the sofa, hugging the cushion and doesn't even turn to look at me like Eleanor is.

This makes me feel even worse.

"You seriously left your wife in the bathroom crying to go out and buy a... rose?" Eleanor raises her voice. Francis turns to look what I'm holding in my hand and I gulp, hiding it behind me. Her blue eyes goes up to my eyes and my stomach drops. "I bet its plastic."