5 Times

~"Oh, how I wish that was me."~ One Direction

Chapter 5:

Liam's Pov

I woke up by a sneeze coming from Francis's mouth. I chuckled before opening my eyes. I couldn't move at all. I looked down and laughed out loud. Francis's sleeping body was on top of me. Her chest pressed against mine, her head resting on my shoulder, her legs straddling me- and that was because she was still afraid.

Last night, I didn't notice I was getting sleepy along with Francis. If I should've known I would've got up and leave, but she was too afraid so I couldn't leave her like that. So, by my surprise, I'm in bed with Francis Turner.

I slowly pulled off the blankets from our bodies and softly poked her shoulder.

"Francis..." I whispered into her ear and she groaned, her hand gliding up my arm until she covered my mouth as in a 'shut up' gesture.

"Francis, love... I-I need to go to the loo but you're on top of me." I bit her hand softly.

"I'm on top of..." Francis looked up at me. My heart stopped. How someone could look so good early in the morning? A light shade of pink appeared on her cheeks. "L-Liam?! I-I'm sorry!"

She wiggled herself off me and accidentally fell on her butt to the floor.

"Francis!"

"I'm okay, the floor is actually cold." Francis' raspy voice said. She sounded sleepy and I felt so guilty. I loved the sensation of Francis body on top of mine, but I had to ruin the moment.

"Having fun down there?" I looked down and saw Francis staring at the interesting ceiling. She blinked twice and looked at me.

"Shut it" I laughed at her reply and walked towards her bathroom after I helped her up.

Without permission, I opened a cabinet looking for a toothbrush. I luckily found a packed one and opened it. I brushed my teeth and used the loo. I fixed my not-too-long hair and headed back to the bedroom.

"Thanks for staying with me last night." Francis said before drinking her pills. "I'm sorry for my childish behavior."

She gave me a sheepish smile but I waved my hand, sitting next to her.

"No need to be sorry, love. When you're feeling like that, remember I'm here for you." I rubbed her back and she nodded slowly.

"Thanks." She stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

As I waited for her, I wandered around her bedroom. I found the photographed photo I gave to her in the signing. I bet she was surprised when I didn't really sign it and that instead I wrote '22 Times'.

She kept it. I smiled in triumph, Francis likes me and this time I didn't have to do anything. She came by herself back into my life. I only wish I could know why she rejected me before.

"How about I'll go make breakfast?" I, desperately, immediately placed the photo on the nightstand and turned around, grinning at Francis.

I noticed she changed into sweat shirt and sweat pants.

The boys might be preoccupied since I didn't spend the night in our flat. I guess Niall had to sleep by himself on the room.

"Li" Francis tilted her head.

"Oh, no don't worry. Don't need to make breakfast, how about we go eat at McDonald's?"

She shrugged, "Same to me. Let me find you clothes... My dad stayed here once when mum and he fought, he left clothes around here somewhere..."