21 Times

~"Can miles truly separate you from friends....If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?"~

Chapter 21

[Liam's Pov]

Francis sat up on the bed, her knees up to her chin as she hide her face on her lap. Her arms tightened around her legs as she started sobbing. I was on the other side of bed, observing her with no idea of what to do. I closed her suitcase and placed it on floor, moving closer towards her placing a hand on her back. I started rubbing it on circles, I moved her head to my chest.

"Are you gonna miss me?" She whispered between my shirt. I could feel her tears wetting my shirt. I chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

"I waited for you for years, I missed you for years until I saw you again. You're leaving and I'm gonna miss you more than ever, but I know we can work it out."

"Do you think we will will?" She looked up at me, her blue eyes were watery as she stared at my dark ones. I caressed her red cheek with the palm of my hand, trailed my thumb over her lips and nodded with an assuring smile.

"Of course. We're strong, I'll visit you at least twice a month. I don't think I can when I'm on tour, but I'll try if you try too."

She nodded slowly and hugged me again, "I love you, Li."

"I love you too, beautiful."

She sighed, wiping her eyes with her shirt. She sniffed and made funny faces to light up the mood. I laughed at her and pressed my lips on hers. It took 2 seconds before I pulled away, teasing her a bit.

"Are you hungry?" Francis asked, "Because I am and I know how to make cupcakes."

"Mm, I like cupcakes," She smiled at me wide before jumping off the bed.

"Come and help me," She held my hand, "lets do something together tonight."

We both walked downstairs, and towards the kitchen. We stumbled inside and Francis placed her phone on the table, putting a One Direction song. I raised an eyebrow.

"Mia once took my phone and downloaded all your songs, I didn't have the time to delete them." She smirked, swinging her hips to Best Song Ever. I slapped her bum, making her laugh and she slapped mines for payback.

"Delete them? Ouch." I made her laugh again. She opened the fridge and cabinets, taking out the ingredients to make the cupcakes.

It took awhile, but it went really fast as we sang and danced while we prepared the cupcakes. All the work was by Francis, I only took some forks and tapped them on the counter. She finished making cupcakes. She placed four cupcakes on a plate and the rest inside the fridge. She grabbed one and bit it, a moan escaping her lips.

"Delicious" She licked her bottom lip.

"Let me try." She handed me a chocolate cupcake, and I took a big bite. It wasn't bad, I enjoyed it and took another one to eat later.