"She will model but only for me."

"She will model, but only for me."

Francis' POV

It's a usual day to wake up and take photos from beautiful models. It's the same routine everyday and I don't get tired of it. However, I do get jealous when I see Eleanor or Mia modeling, I admire their beauty. I'm surrounded with gorgeous women every week and that makes my self-esteem drop a bit.

"I can't believe Marcos bought our agency, this means that we will be working with male models," Mia bites her fingers as she grins excited.

During the day we went to the beach for a reunion. I don't know why the beach but he decided that the reunion would take place there and no one can change his idea. He will be there to meet us and he might fire models he doesn't think they're 'perfect'.

The weather is too hot and at least I'm wearing short pants and a no-sleeve T-Shirt, I should have worn something nicely if I'm meeting Marcos. But I can't step in sand if I wear heels.

"I can't look at something without squinting, this damn sun, ugh." Mia complains and sits down on a chair, putting her elbows on the table. My toes are already covered in sand and it's taking all in me to not go wet them with the blue and salty water.

"Did Marcos already meet you?" I ask Eleanor as she looks around the empty beach.

"Yeah, he knew me anyways. Dad knows him; he's the one who got me into modeling." She replies and a model next to her turns to hear our conversation.

"They say he's a bit rude, strict and cold," I turn on my camera and take a picture of the palms. I didn't have to bring the camera, but if I'm a photographer, I'm a photographer everywhere, "What if he doesn't like me? I don't want to get fired. He's our boss now."

"What a lovely day," Marcos makes me jump and drop my camera to the sand. He frowns as I awkwardly kneel down to take the camera and brush the sand of it, "Seems like there are a few ladies nervous by my presence."

"Ma-Marcos, I'm Francis Turner, photographer and editor," I stutter and he notices my nervousness as I stand up to shake his hand. He ignores my sandy hand and puts his finger and thumb under his chin and stares at me. He squint his eyes and I glance at Eleanor for help. She just shakes her head and shrugs.

His eyes trail up and down my body and then leave them on my legs, "You have beautiful legs."

I hope he's not joking because I think I forgot to shave them this morning.

"Thank you," I pull the camera to my chest and he gestures one of the chairs.

"Take a sit."

I smile wide and sit down next to Eleanor which make Mia glare at us. Marcos sat down next to Alexander who was blushing madly. He might have luck if he likes his boss because Marcos is also gay.

"Well as you all know I now own MADZ agency and I would like to introduce myself if some of you still don't know who I am," He puts his hand on his chest, "I'm Marcos Augusto, I'm from Brazil and I'm a fashion designer."

He continues to talk about himself for about ten minutes and finishes by introducing some male models that just arrived to the beach. Some of them look straight though; one of them took a sit next to me and flexed his muscles. I swear I wasn't looking at him.

"So, you told me you were a photographer." Marcos eyes me and he shakes his head, "You being a photographer insult you, such a beautiful girl should be modeling."

"You think so? I sometimes feel that I should be a model but I haven't been called one before."

"Why don't you try out tomorrow? I've been looking for models like you with your nose, face structure and body."