22 Times 2/2

Chapter 22

- Friday, 11AM. Liam's POV -

"Well, you're finally awake." Niall said as soon as I moved to cover my body with the duvet. I opened one eye and groaned, shaking my head. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, checking his phone.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are. You're not going to say goodbye to Francis? She's leaving today..." I nodded in acknowledgement and I sighed hoping Niall could shut up. I didn't want to be awake today, Francis is leaving and I don't think I can take it.

"I already said goodbye to her last night."

"Wait" Niall rubbed his forehead, "You're saying that you're not going to be with Francis until she leaves? What kind of boyfriend are you? I just texted her, she is in the airport alone with her parents. Why aren't you with her?"

"I don't want to see her leave, it will hurt."

"You've gotta be kidding me." Niall stormed off the bedroom, a cue for me to sleep again but I couldn't. I sat up and took my phone to see if Francis texted me, but nothing. I don't want her to see me cry, all this time I tried to be strong for her... I have no idea if distance relationship works. What if Francis falls in love with another guy? What if she gets tired from not seeing each other and decides to break up with me?

It always works out.

"Liam, you have five minutes to get ready. We're going to the airport!" Harry opened the door and crossed his arms against his chest. Louis and Zayn were behind him supporting him.

"Look mate, you're acting like you don't care about her which I know you do care. She's leaving in a bit and I know the last thing she wants to see is you before she leaves." Niall sat next to me, "So get your ass up!" He demanded. Niall's right.

I didn't have time to shower so I grabbed random clothes that I think they belonged to Niall but I wore them anyway. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and ran a hand through my hair before getting downstairs. Harry grabbed my arm, stopping me and made me open my mouth to take a bite from a banana as breakfast. Louis sprayed perfume on my face instead of my chest.

"Shit this is girls' perfume." I gagged and Louis laughed admitting it's Eleanor's perfume. Zayn threw me a deodorant and I applied it under the shirt. The five of us went outside and got to the car. Louis was driving and I can't believe I'm saying this but I was glad he was. He drives really fast.

I took my phone and texted Francis.

-Babe, you still haven't board?

-In ten minutes, why? I miss you already :(

-I wanted to know. I miss you too.

When we arrived, Louis dropped us off while he looked for a parking. We headed inside, "Fuck me" I muttered to myself when I saw that the airport was crowded. We're being bumped by people and their suitcases.

"Shit, shit, shit." Niall seemed desperate too. We looked, turned and spun around attempting to find that one girl I loved.

I heard a woman say something through the speakers, something about "Flight to LA already on board."

"No, no" I put my face on my hands.

"I'm sorry, kid." Niall hugged me.