14 Times

"Don't let me go 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone..."

Chapter 14:

One hour later, the storm settled down and I was in relief because the iPod ran out of battery, and I wasn't going to keep listening to the thunder cracks. At the time, Niall massaged my ankle which I'm really glad he made it feel better. As we walked back to the cabin, Niall held my wrist in a gentle way, letting me know he was afraid I might break. "Please don't be mad at Liam." He spoke and I looked up at him with a puzzle look. "I'm also sorry for what I said earlier. Liam really loves you. I get really jealous sometimes, I'm sorry. The reason why Liam didn't come back was because Harry found him and dragged him to the cabin. He was worried for you, he almost killed me when I didn't take you back. He was about to go get you, but Harry wouldn't let him."

"I'm not mad at you or at Liam. Everything's fine." I squeezed his hand. I felt safe with Niall because I was seeing him more as a friend... a brother. A brother I never had. Today I realized I have one.

Niall's face was red, he looked sleepy and tired, he slapped the branches so we could pass and we made it back to the cabin. He opened the door, letting me in first.

I could hear Liam running downstairs desperately until I saw him stumble with a chair as he ran towards me. "Are you okay?" He asked, observing my soaked-shaking body if I had any broken bones. "How's your ankle?"

"I'm good, Li. Don't worry." I laughed. He hugged me and I quickly pulled away, noticing he already changed clothes and I didn't want to get him wet.

Liam looked behind me, "Thanks, Niall." I heard Niall mumble a quick 'You're welcome' before he walked into the kitchen. "Harry made tea, the power went out and came again. The hot water is running down, so go shower and see you here." Liam sounded strict. He kissed my temple, then to my cheek and lips making me melt in his arms.

Noticing that Eleanor, Perrie, Zayn and Louis weren't here, got me worried. Were they okay? Where are they?

I showered and pulled myself into warm sweats. Running down the stairs, I bumped with Eleanor and I squealed grabbing her arm and getting back into the bedroom.

"Wow, wow, wow what happened?" Eleanor laughed at my hyper behavior.

"Guess who has a cute boyfriend?" I asked in a childish way, flipping my hair off my shoulder.

Eleanor made a fake thinking gesture before yelling , "YOU!"

I nodded.

"So it's official?" Eleanor asked and I rolled my eyes with a nod. That's what I said. She smiled putting the bags of Forever 21 in her bed. I'm glad she found a mall close to the resort.

"You were at the mall?" I raised an eyebrow. "We're supposed to be doing camping stuff."

"I know, but I can't go a Saturday without shopping. I even got something for you!"

My smile grew wider as I ran towards what Eleanor bought me. "What you got me?!"

"These boots! Perrie bought a pair too! So I got myself a pair. We have to wear them together."

I laughed, "Thanks!"

"Francis, your tea is getting cold!" Liam shouted. I excused myself before getting downstairs and meet with Liam.

"Liam which cup is mi-"

"I love you too mummy." Until just now I realized he was talking on the phone. "No I love you more! Okay sweetheart. See you next week. Bye." Liam hung up and sat down at the eat-in kitchen table. I grabbed a cup and sat next to him.