"I'm not the jealous type!"

If you wanna write a little chappie (one shot) like this with Liam and Francis, do it and send it to me over message, I'll upload it here. Love ya!

“I’m not the jealous type!”

Francis POV

          “Oh God…” Eleanor mutters soon as we walk backstage, we stand in the doorframe taking the scene and oh so the sight on front of us. We have five boys, dancing half naked in front of cameras and singing whatever the song is called. They didn’t notice us. El and I shared a look, and then I looked back to Harry and Zayn. I stepped inside but Eleanor stopped me, putting a hand on my chest and pulled me a bit back.

          “Been around the world, don't speak the language. But your booty don't need explaining…” Niall takes his shirt and trousers off, I decide to look away.

          “All I really need to understand is. Will you talk dirty to me?” Harry sings and throws his arms in the air, moving his hips.

          “Talk dirty to me” Zayn thrusts.

          “Talk dirty to me” Louis joins.

          “Talk dirty to me.” Liam spins around and when he stops, his eyes lands on me. His mates noticed Liam’s embarrassment and followed his eyes; the four looked at us, the song still playing in the background. Eleanor clears her throat and elbows me to say something.

          “I don’t know if this should be embarrassing for you or for us…” I scratch the top of my head, “We were out for twenty minutes and this happened.”

          “This is embarrassing for you; you were the ones who were caught spying on us. Do you like what you see?” Liam winks and I step inside, putting my purse in the sofa.

          “Actually no,” Eleanor replies and walks towards the radio, turning it off, “You should all have seen your faces.”

          “I know right!” I high five El, “It was like watching five strippers,” She burst out laughing and throws herself to the sofa, grabbing her stomach. I look at Liam who also laughs, but the other four roll their eyes, and shrug and go hit the showers before their concert tonight.

          I sit down next to El and grab a magazine.

          “So before I go shower,” Liam sits next to me, snaking his arms around my shoulders and I lean to his chest, letting Eleanor take the magazine from me and walk away.

          “Yeah?”

          “I was thinking if you could stay here another night,” He plays with my fingers, “I don’t want you to go back to London, leaving me all alone in America,”

          “I have to work, baby” I remind him, “Sorry I only spent two days, but I can’t keep telling Alexander to cover Eleanor and I up.”

          “Okay, it just feels like ages,” He kisses my forehead, “I haven’t seen you for months,” He lays me with him on top of me, kissing my neck.

          “Liaaaaam,” I hear his hairdresser call his name, “Better shower so I can do your hair, you have three minutes.”

          “Gotta go.”

          “Okay.” I smile as I watch him leave, when he walks out the door Eleanor comes in and runs towards me.

          “Francis,” She literally puts a magazine page in my face, “You have to read this…”