3 Times

~"You don't know what you have until it's gone."~

Chapter 3:

I felt poking on my right cheek and I opened one eye, looking at Liam who had a gentle smile. He looked amused, exploring my face as he started poking my other cheek.

"Liam." I managed to say over my raspy-sleepy voice.

"Francis!" He stopped and pulled away with a sheepish smile.

I realized the car wasn't moving so I stared out of the window, noticing we were in front of my house. My body was still soaking wet by the 'wonderful' rainy night.

"How long have we been here?" I asked him. His dark brown eyes looked down to his watch and then to me.

"Few minutes. You were in a deep sleep though." He chuckled and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh," I said in a small voice, meeting his brown eyes. I waited for him to help me out and get me inside, but this wasn't a fairytale. "I should get out now."

Liam nodded and I was about to take his coat off me, but he stopped me.

"Keep it." Liam said and looked away.

"Thank you for the ride, Liam." I said and leaned to kiss his cheek but then stopped myself.

Liam noticed, but didn't do anything but say, "Goodnight."

With a defeated sigh, I jumped out his car and walked towards the door. I turned around to see the car disappear down the streets. It was late to wave a goodbye.

Liam was being difficult and it's hard to conquer someone's heart with that attitude. He's so funny, goofy and sweet, but with me he was so serious. I wish he could open his heart to me again. Why would he do that? I rejected him.

I headed to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. I went to the living room to watch a movie. Then, I showered and jumped to bed, where I left Liam's photographed photo.

I tapped my pockets to find my iPhone, but it was empty. I left my phone in Liam's car.

-'-'-

"Eleanor!" I squealed and hugged her half to death. I could feel Mia's eyes burning on my back, but I ignored her. It's not my fault she doesn't like Eleanor.

Eleanor is such a sweet and humble girl. Mia is acting childish and I don't like to hang out with childish people.

Mia is my best friend, but there's some things I can't stand from her.

"Francine Louise!" Alex yelled and I flinched pulling away from Eleanor.

"Don't call me Francine!" I hated my name, I rather be called Francis, or Louise. I have more names than cat lives, if that even makes sense.

"Well, you almost kill Eleanor!" Alex laughed pointing at Eleanor who was catching air. I felt guilty for a moment.

"How's your ankle feeling?" I asked, hoping she was all good for another catwalk next week.

She smiled and pointed to her ankle, there was a little cast on her ankle. "No modeling and no heels for a month."

I groaned. Right now I wanted to punch Mia for doing this to her.

"I wish you a soon recovery, Eleanor." Mia called with a fake smile and walked towards us. I gave her a glare.

"Thank you!" Eleanor said not noticing her hypocrisy.