15 Times

"True Love Is Like A Drunk Person, Crying, Falling and hurting... But Still Say: I Still Can."

Chapter 15:

To Francis

From Mia

-I went to your house for a talk, but then found out over Twitter that you're camping with the boys. Need to talk to you tomorrow, I miss you. x

To Mia

From Francis

-K.

HA!

"Guess who just woke up?" Eleanor cooed, throwing me a pillow. I groaned and put the phone down and rolled over to the other side and closed my eyes.

"It's too early for this." I whined, covering my whole body with the duvet and heard Perrie's giggles. I snapped and looked over to Eleanor's bed to see they were both together, painting their nails. "It's nine in the morning; do you really need to do that now?"

"Join us." Perrie proposed, with a smile while painting Eleanor's nails. Oh my God, you heard that? Perrie Edwards aka my idol wants me to join her and Eleanor for manicures.

"I think I'll pass, I was having a dream though. I wish I can continue it." I closed my eyes once again and felt another pillow thrown at me. "ELEA-"

"I hope you were dreaming about me." I sat up when I see Liam standing in the doorframe, only in boxers and I bit my bottom lip so my eyes wouldn't land on his V-Line or chest. I grabbed the pillow and threw it back at him with a giggle. He hugged it and walked over to me, kissing my forehead.

"I was." I blushed and stand on the bed. "Can you give me a piggy back ride into the bathroom?" Liam grinned, turning his back at me and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my back knees.

"You're in a good mood after all what happened yesterday." Liam commented when he dropped me to the bathroom and I turned around to face the mirror.

The Horror.

How can Liam love me? My hair was sticking in different directions, my eyes had a black bag under it and I had drool in the corner of my mouth. "Oh Gosh don't look at me!" I covered my face wanting to punch the mirror.

"Why?" Liam grabbed my wrists and looked at me, "What do you have, love?" He tilted his head before kissing my nose. "You look stunning" He caressed my cheek.

Shut up.

After cleaning myself up and changing into sweats, Liam and I held hands as we skipped into the kitchen. Niall and Zayn were staring at us like 'what the fuck?' over the living room. I couldn't blame them, Liam and I looked like those cheesy couple skipping on roses in slow motion, while they screamed each other 'I love you'.

"Do I hear wedding bells?" Louis wandered in the kitchen, finishing his bowl of cereal.

"Maybe" I grinned just to hear the word wedding, I looked up at Liam to see if he was also smiling, but he was serious. Doesn't he want to get married... with me?

I know we started dating yesterday, but Liam could at least show that it could be a great idea in the future. But he didn't say anything...

"Where's Harry?" I asked Liam, after having breakfast. He just shrugged without saying a word. "Are you okay?"

He looked at me and smiled, pinching my cheek, "Of course, baby. I love you." He pressed his lips against mine.