7 Times

"You gotta live hardcore to be hardcore" -Liam Payne (Hell Yeah, Liam!)

Chapter 7

Liam and Niall glared at each other. I cleared my throat making their face turn to me. They were frowning, anger flashed in their eyes. They looked like 5 year old children fighting over a toy.

"Would you two stop arguing," I whispered, "and behave?" I stood up shaking my head. Both stood up, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"He started it" Liam crossed his arms against his chest. Niall's mouth dropped and shook his head, pointing at him.

"He's lying, he started it!"

"STOP" I yelled, not even caring if the people on the market heard me. "Can you two please act like the grownups you are?

"Maturity is boring." Liam muttered rolling his eyes and pouting his lips. I raised one eyebrow, putting one hand on my hip.

"Respect, Liam! Francis is right..." Niall slapped the back of Liam's head.

"Don't be a suck up..." Liam pushed him.

"Hey I said stop!" I got between them, my right hand on Niall's chest and my other hand on Liam's chest. "I'm not talking to you two ever again if you keep acting like animals!"

"Oh how nice, look what you made her do Liam." Niall mumbled. "Hope you're happy."

"Haha, since when you're an angel?" Liam asked, faking a laugh. I sighed throwing my head back and groaned.

"Well, my fans think I'm an angel." Niall mocked him.

"You two will regret this." I whispered, smiling mischievously.

I had an idea.

"You're a stupid angel then!" Liam yelled. People walking pass by laughed at us. My face flushed.

I let them go and I walked backwards, leaving them yelling stupid things to each other "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! IT'S LIAM PAYNE AND NIALL HORAN FROM ONE DIRECTION!" I screamed.

Niall and Liam glanced at each other and then looked at me with wide eyes. I heard Liam swallow. We heard thuds and footsteps coming from different directions, I smiled in triumph.

"That's what you get." I blew them a kiss and ran off with my cart towards the cashier. I looked behind me, watching Liam and Niall getting mobbed by fans. I bought the apples and made my way outside to the parking lot.

I placed everything on the back of Eleanor's car and closed it; I then walked around the parking lot to see if I find the rest of the boys. I saw a black van and ran over to it. I knocked on the window of the passenger door. It slid down by Louis.

"Hey" Louis waved hello at me.

"Where's Eleanor?"

"In the backseat" He replied pointing with his thumb behind him.

"Eleanor?" I pushed my head inside the window and saw Eleanor dancing talking Harry and Zayn on the backseat. Harry and Zayn grinned at me. I smiled.