12 Times

"I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be."

Chapter 12

I'm such an embarrassment; couldn't I be any more awkward? Who farts on front of their crush, idol, best friend and four hot boys? Aka Liam, Perrie, Eleanor, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik... They were all laughing at me, but at least I made Niall laugh, I guess it was the first time since we got here he laughed.

The next day in the morning I found myself doing a happy dance, since today Liam and I were going on a date. Eleanor sat on her bed, observing me how I danced like an ostrich - do they dance? I don't know, but I felt like flying - wait, they don't fly either.

"Note yourself, Francis has gone mental" Eleanor told herself without removing her eyes from me. "Why are you so happy anyways?"

"Liam and I are going on a date" I jumped backwards to my bed and rested my head on my arms.

"Where is he taking you?"

"I don't know" I pouted my lips, "We don't talk that much since we kissed, we feel even more awkward to say hi to each other."

"Ah" Eleanor sat on my bed, stroking my hair, "I know Liam very well, he will take you to somewhere unique and beautiful." She sighed dreamily, "He helps Louis every time we have a date."

A knock on the door ended our conversation. "Come in" I shouted. The door opened by Liam; my eyes widen and I grabbed a pillow and covered my face, drowning into the cushions on the bed. I haven't even brushed my hair and I still had my pajamas on.

"Just want to let you know that breakfast is ready."

"Oh yum" Eleanor cheered.

"Actually Eleanor, the lads and you are going to eat at McDonalds. I just cooked for Francis." Liam said. Eleanor shook my arm.

"Oh my God isn't he cute?" She cooed me. "Tell the lads I'll be in the bathroom, I'm going downstairs in a minute"

"Okay" Liam said. Just when I thought he walked out of the room, my bed shook and the pillow that covered my face flew away. Liam Payne straddled me as he grinned. "Good morning, princess."

"L-Liam" My face became crimson read, "You're heavy get off me"

He chuckled, "You know when I said our date is tonight?"

"Yeah"

"Change of plans!" He grabbed my hand, dragging me off the bed.

He seemed excited like I was for our date. "Liam, where are we going?" I laughed as I was dragged through the hall.

"Morning" Niall stood in the doorframe of the bedroom he shared with Liam. Liam pushed him, "Owie" He whined hurt and then we came in.

"Since Eleanor is using the bathroom, you can use ours. I'll look for the clothes for you to wear today, my choice. So I'll be right back" He pushed me into the bathroom and ran off the room.

"I think Liam has gone pretty mental" Niall chuckled as he rubbed his ribs where Liam shoved his hands for him to move. "Why?"

"We have a date"

"Oh" He looked to the floor for a moment, scratching the back of his neck and then looked back at me, his blue eyes meeting mines, "Have fun you two."

"Thanks" I said. "Niall, about yesterday -"

"It's fine, don't worry. Go shower" He took two steps towards me and pushed me gently back in the bathroom and closed the door with a smile.

I smiled at the door and stripped my clothes off, jumping into the bathtub.

After a good ten minutes I walked out of the shower and grabbed a towel, possibly Liam's. I walked out of the bathroom to see my yellow sundress laid on the bed with my underwear and bra. My pink sandals were on the floor and I giggled, that didn't even combine with the dress.

"I think you look prettier with that towel on" Liam stood on the other side of the room, combing his hair. I blushed and grabbed the clothes and ran inside in the bathroom.

As I dressed up for today, my dull hair was in a ponytail with a bow Liam got met. I walked out the bathroom, "I'm ready."

"Good!" Liam grabbed my wrist and walked me downstairs. "Everyone left to eat, so it's our turn now."

"Yum, where's the food?" I smiled.

Liam grabbed a basket that sat on the kitchen counter, "In here."

Oh, now I get it.

We're going on a picnic.

A picnic date!

Liam took me to the lake which it wasn't very far from the cabin we were staying. It was relaxing just to even look at it. There was a rope hanging on a tree, a blanket lay on the grass and a canoe kayak was in the lake, waiting to be rowed. The sun was shining so bright, the birds singing - Eleanor was right. Liam impressed me today.

Liam sat on the blanket, placing the basket between us and opened it taking out a strawberry. "Fun Fact, I love strawberries."

"Me too" I grinned as I opened my mouth and took a bite from it. "Tastes good"

After eating our breakfast we laid down, staring at the nature that surrounded us. "This place is quite beautiful. How you knew about it?"

"Perrie was talking about it; apparently she has been here before with her family." He answered and held my hand, "You like it?"

"Love" I smiled and turned my face to look at him. He did the same and held my hand, kissing its top. His brown eyes never left mine and I was mesmerized of how perfect he looked with his eyes shining so bright by the sun.

"You're so beautiful" He bit his lower lip and kissed my lips as my cheek was caressed by his large hands. He pulled away and sat up, closing the basket and moved it away to get closer to me. "I am very lucky to have you." He leaned towards me, kissing me again. I propped myself on my elbows to deepen the kiss.

"I am very lucky to have you" I said between the kiss. I mean, duh, millions of girls would love to be in my place right now. Liam's hand touched my waist as his other was placed on the ground behind me.

This is what we wanted for so long...

To be together.

My elbow became numb and I let myself fall as Liam was over me, kissing me as slowly as his body grinded with mine. "Liam..."

"Hmm?"

"I love you" I didn't realize what I just said, but I was happy that I confessed my love for him.

Liam's eyes widen and his lips formed a smile, "I love you too" He stood up and gave me a hand for me to stand up.

Soon we were in the kayak, rowing the boat in circles. "I think we're doing this wrong" Liam laughed as he rowed backward and I forward.

"This is so fun" I laughed. "Thanks for doing this to me."

"Little did I know I was going on a date with you. That sixteen year old Liam didn't know what was ahead of him" He said. "I am happy to finally have you. So close to me."