🎀CHAPTER 36🎀

I release her hands and turn her upside down in one motion

I release her hands and turn her upside down in one motion. She is already too exhausted to make any response.

But on second thought, I've had her in bed long enough to sit comfortably.

I get up from her and put her with one hand on my shoulder like a sack. I get into the living room and make her lean over and support her hands on the wooden stool in front of the bar.

I catch her tightly by the hips and enter her abruptly while I hear her moan no longer from pleasure, but from debility.

Good!

I pound her pretty fast for a while, and I get out of her. I grab her hips even tighter, and this time I get sharply into her ass, clenching my teeth.

She whines, but she doesn't talk. I get out slowly, and I get again in her ass furiously. I give her strong thrusts, while I turn my head to the left and stare at her miserable figure in the mirror beside the bar.

I crank up my thrusts in her ass, and my fucking satisfaction comes true. All my repulsion from her disappears with my last strong push.

I am all into her and I finish while at the same time, I completely erase from my mind my past with her. I get out of her, and I feel fucking disgust just because I was touching her all these hours.

She rises and tries to stand on her trembling feet. She wraps her arms around her chest as if she wants to protect herself from something. She looks at the floor and swallows with difficulty.

I pour a drink and light a cigarette. I can see her through the mirror walking with difficulty toward the bathroom. I sit on the stool, and I feel so fucking satisfied, as to curse myself for having allowed them so long to suffer for her after she left.

Did she think I couldn't fuck her as other guys fucked her?

She fell out again. She was not for love, but only for fucking tearing and kicking out. If I had understood that then, I would have torn her as I tore her today.

She's so different from Reva...

Reva...

Fucking shit. Reva paid for all my shit when she didn't do anything. That night at the casino when I asked her back the money she won, she gave me her card without a second thought, which also had money of her own in it. I put her in the vault with my parents ' property and mine, and she threw it all in my face.

But Bridget did me a disservice. It's her fault that I became distrustful of chicks, and that's how I'm going to stay.

My thoughts are interrupted by Bridget coming out of the bathroom. She picks up her clothes one by one while I observe her face which has no particular expression. Her mouth is tightly closed; she hasn't said a word.

Her fucking mouth said a lot, but she found that there's always a way for someone who decides to shut her up. That's what I did tonight.

She enters the bedroom and gets dressed, making slow movements. At times she joins her brows in loathing. Her body hurts from what I did to her.