🎀CHAPTER 29🎀

It's almost noon

It's almost noon. Reva is about to finish her work in court and she's coming over. It'll be a fucking lie if I say I don't miss her. I want to see her. I hear a knock at the door.

"Yes," I say frowning.

"This lady wants to see you," Elva tells me.

As she turns to leave, Claudine appears behind her.

"Come in, Claudine," I say in a serious style. "Elva, you can go," I give her a stern glance because she insists on standing and staring like an idiot at the door.

Besides, today is her last day here. Stefan made sure to give her a spot in one of my other stores away from Colorado.

"Sit down. What can I do for you?" I ask her.

She lowers her head. I know that fucking look. When a chick becomes a victim of her feelings, she turns out so stupid that you can't even stand to see her.

You can't bear to see women with strong personalities either. You don't even know what you want yourself, the fucking voice says in my head.

Fucking damn me! What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Well, I hear you, Claudine," I say to get her out of the fucking contemplation she has fallen into.

"I don't know how to start," she says in a hushed voice, and I begin to get angry.

"Find the way, in any case. I haven't much time to waste," I raise my voice a little.

"I want you to believe me, Dorian. I'm really in love with you and..." she stops.

"And what do you want now, Claudine? Don't be pushy when you see that the other one doesn't want more things," I say to her straight away, so as not to send her to hell once and for all.

"What is interested in you is only sex?"

"It ain't your business what I do! Whatever the fuck I want, I'll do. You mean, any man you suck off you fall in love with him? Is that what you're telling me? Just to know to start laughing," I can't bear to hear more bollocks.

How stupid can these women be? She also came for the fuck and the money. Now she's trying to show me that she's falling in love with me. I feel like making puke.

"Listen, Claudine. If you continue to bother me like this, I'll have to get you out of here. Do you understand?" I'll pack her in with that other whore Elva if she fucking keeps up with her bollocks.

"You know what? Be careful, for not all women are the same. When a woman makes love to you, it doesn't mean that's all she wants from you. But your ego is huge and you can't love anything other than yourself," the bitch dares to say.

"I don't love myself, Claudine. I love having fun. And when there are chicks like you who come willingly to please me, it's not my fault. I'm not pushing anyone. You all come alone. Now get the hell out of here. Go teach some other asshole, not me," I growl.