🎀CHAPTER 12🎀

I look at Dorian thoroughly and I sink into silence

I look at Dorian thoroughly and I sink into silence. Thoughts threaten to drive me crazy.

Dorian, as if he understood what I was thinking, grabs me quickly by the hand, and I rise abruptly in his strong grip. He easily passes people on the dance floor and closes me in the men's room. He locks without regard for the rest of the world.

Does this mean that all male customers will be forced to go to the ladies' room?

I'm giggling under his senseless.

He's taking a decisive step toward me. I automatically pull back and put my hands on the washbasins with the big lighted mirror.

He's loosening his tie. He washes his hands in the sink and removes moisture with a little paper. He's turning his gray eyes into mine. He's breathing heavily. He's very serious; as if he's trying to figure out what I'm thinking.

I swallow dryly and moisten my lips with my tongue.

Dorian raises one eyebrow while he looks at my tongue. The dizziness of the drink is noticeable, but I'm conscious. I haven't said a word like it seems pretty normal that he locked me in the men's room.

He comes closer to me face to face. I'm melting inside me, and he can see that, but my body is stubbornly restrained. And it's his fault. A lot of things bother him, and that puts me in quarantine.

"Did you feel me?" he asks in a hoarse voice, and I come out of the erotic slumber so I can set myself up in dialogue.

"When?" I ask in a cartoonish voice, clearing my throat.

He's smiling sideways from the sound I made.

Jesus Christ...

"As long as you didn't see me; did you feel me?" he explains.

"Yes," I answer quickly. It's true.

"That's why I came," he says, and I think my legs are starting to shake.

Unconsciously I bow my head. Dorian doesn't let it happen, and his finger lifts my chin.

"Do you feel?" he asks.

I nod my head.

"I didn't hear you," he says imposingly.

"Yes," I stutter.

"Yes, what?"

"I feel," I say softly.

"Show it to me," he says and crosses his hands in a position of domination.

I take courage and touch his face. I breathe his perfume and I know that in less than a minute, he will be mine. Totally mine. I gently touch his lips with mine.

He makes a move to deepen our kiss, but I catch up to him and walk away with the look of the winner. I smile faintly, while Dorian stands still and lets me do whatever the fuck I want.