🎀CHAPTER 22🎀

I can see how she fucking feels

I can see how she fucking feels. I can see how the hell she's starting to feel, and that's not good. Don't fucking love me! We're good at what we do and that's it.

I fuck her a little bit more and I empty on her belly. I must go no further. She'll stick with me more and then bollocks.

                                                                           ***

After a bath, we sit in the living room and eat. I ordered chicken and potatoes, but I don't feel like eating them. Unlike Reva, who's about to eat the dishes. I'm smiling like an asshole.

Maybe because no matter how much asshole you are, you're also starting to feel something for her.

Fucking shut up, damn it! What the fuck is my head talking about? I don't feel anything. After Bridget, NOTHING. For none. And if I thought Bridget was my first experience of fucking love, I was the biggest asshole in the world. Because it turned out she wasn't worth it.

I'm sure Bridget doesn't compare to Reva. Reva might be the best thing that's ever happened to me, but no! No, I'm not in pain for any bitch. I don't want any fucking experience from any chick. I didn't want it from Bridget, and it turned out I was right.

The thing is that you want REVA to be your first experience of love.

You fucking voice in my head, shut up, 'cause I'm taking her by the hair now and declaring I don't wanna see her again. I'm getting really bad now.

Why would you do that, Dorian?

Because I fucking can!

I drink the rest of the wine without looking at Reva at all. She must have noticed my angry expression by now from the fucking voices of my mind.

She puts some more wine in my glass without speaking. She knew that was what I wanted. Fucking damn me! She covers everything before I even ask. At that thought, I frown even more on my fucking face.

She submissively lowers her head and continues to eat. Not asking me what I got, nor grumbling, not fucking anything!

"Don't do that anymore," I say quickly.

"What am I doing?" she whispers while she gets up and moves away from me.

She went into the bedroom. I know what she's doing. She knows I'm thinking something shitty, and she just leaves so there's no tension.

Her superiority and strength are killing me. They make me feel weak, and she's strong.

I get up like a spring and go into the bedroom. I'm standing like an asshole at the front door.