🎀CHAPTER 14🎀

"That's right, baby, that's it

"That's right, baby, that's it... put it all in your mouth..." I tell her, but I don't feel as good as I did with Reva.

"Get up," I tell her, and she obeys. "Put your hands on the desk," I command her, and she does it.

It's fun to dominate...

I lift her tiny dress, and I have a view of her ass. I take down her thong. I wear the condom quickly, and I stab her hard. In return, I take her thunderous groan that declares her allegiance to me.

I slowly come out of her and get in again with force. My hips slap her ass and make her bounce off the desk. I lean over her and immobilize her hands. I press them hard, and I go back inside her.

I'm winning her last groan, and that means I made her finish. I get in and out of her quickly, and I finish.

Reva and I are done together... always.

Damn it, Dorian, shut up! You're fucking someone else now.

I throw the condom in the basket, and I lift my pants in a hurry.

Claudine's like an idiot. She's bent over in my office trying to find her breath. I slap her in the ass so she'll come around. She lifts her underwear and takes her dress down.

She makes a move to... kiss me? Seriously now? I'm pulling back abruptly with disgust. After Bridget, the only woman I ever let kiss me is Reva.

"Miss Claudine, nice talking to you," I'm telling her ironically, so I can get her the message that she can't hope for more than I can.

She was good for a fucking, no doubt. But no love, no bullshit. She blinks quickly. Alright, I get it... she's trying to figure out what I told her.

What was she waiting for? Propose to her because we fucked? I'm laughing so hard inside...

I'm kindly showing her the front door of the office. She takes an awkward look at me, and unspoken comes out. She'll think I'm one of those men who, with her perseverance and love, will make me love her, too.

Oh, my God, I will throw up tonight...