🎀CHAPTER 26🎀

I come out of the bathroom, and I see Elva naked sitting on the bed and smoking

"Are you still here?" I say savagely, while I dress.

"As you can see," she tells me in a smug tone.

I don't want much to catch her by the hair and throw her out the window if she keeps provoking me. She knows I'm capable of anything if I go beyond my limits.

"You fucking go, NOW," I yell and look her in the eye.

She gives me an angry look and does what I told her. She gets up clumsy and dresses with nervous movements.

I don't give a fucking shit. She should have disappeared before I told her twice.

 She should have disappeared before I told her twice

I park the car just below Dorian's entrance. I make the move to go out, and I'm stopped by the sight in front of me. I close the car door again and stay in my seat with a spying attitude. I hide as much as I can.

I see Elva coming out of Dorian's apartment building, holding her purse and coat in her hands. Her hair is mixed up, and her expression looks tired. She gets in her car and leaves.

What could Elva have done to Dorian's house?

She was defiantly dressed, the same way she was the first time I saw her at the casino. I immediately remember that night when I walked into Dorian's office and saw her sitting on his lap.

What the fuck is going on? Does he still fuck her?

Just the thought of it, it makes me sick. I'm filled with anger and jealousy. He's showing me that he wants me, that he loves me...

What the hell is going on now?

I desperately rub my forehead in an attempt to put my thoughts in order. My eyes abruptly filled with tears. I snort in anger.

Why don't you ask him to tell you what Elva wanted in his house? He will find a good excuse, and you won't be able to tell him anything, the inner voice says, and I agree with it.

I don't know why I hesitate to ask him directly. Maybe because I don't have enough evidence against him. I mean, I didn't catch them on the bed...

You don't know that, the voice in my head is talking back.