🎀CHAPTER 24🎀

Fucking damn me no! No! Why did you fucking say it? You shouldn't have

Fucking damn me no! No! Why did you fucking say it? You shouldn't have. No, you can't love me, how can that be?

The confused expression on my face is seen immediately, and Reva understands it. I quickly pour a drink and take it down in one gulp to confuse her before she starts concluding.

Calm down, asshole Dorian.

I lick defiantly my lips and take down my tracksuit along with my underwear. I grab the glass out of her hands to unstick her. She stood without moving by looking at me, and that makes me more nervous.

I lift her dress and take it off. She sits on the couch and helps me unbutton her bra. I do it quickly, and I throw it somewhere in the living room in an unknown direction.

She's lying back again, and I fucking love to see her exposed like that in front of me. She relaxes her body and looks at me submissive waiting for me to do whatever shit I want. She's not reacting. She fucking loves it.

I grab her by the hips and shove my face between her legs. A groaning escapes her mouth. She grabs my hair with her hands, pulling it lightly.

I giggle like an asshole out of satisfaction at her reaction and without losing time, I stick my tongue in her clitoris. She moans and makes short breaths as if she were running.

His tongue gets in and out of my sensitive area, and all the emotions start jumping up and down inside me

His tongue gets in and out of my sensitive area, and all the emotions start jumping up and down inside me. They get their healing. And this is Dorian.

He raises his head and licks his lips obscenely as if he ate something delicious.

You don't drain me easily, Dorian. I'll always be wet for you. Always...

It sounds as if nothing can separate us.

You never know, the inner voice whispers.

I don't pay any attention anymore. I let it say whatever shit it wants. I just keep enjoying a hot Dorian.

He lets wet kisses on my belly and cups his lips on the side of my waist. He bites my skin a little, and a tickling laugh escapes me.

He pulls his lips hard, and I just know what he's doing. He leaves on me once more his mark.