🎀CHAPTER 10🎀

Dorian gets out of bed and wears his underwear

Dorian gets out of bed and wears his underwear. My eyes are scanning his body from top to bottom. He takes a drink all in one shot. He's standing there in the little bar with his back turned to me. He forms fists with his hands and rests them on the little bar by supporting his body. Without looking at me, he shuts himself in the toilet like a hunted man.

I sigh spontaneously releasing a tightness I've probably been holding for hours. I get out of bed, get my clothes, and get out of his room. I've entered the room he's shown to me from the beginning. I throw my clothes on the chair and go into the bathroom.

I don't like it here at all. I'm sinking into more thoughts, and it's only a matter of time before I get upset and run out.

I get out of the bathroom after a while and I sneak back into Dorian's room. He's already dressed and typing something into his cell phone. I lick and bite my lower lip. I swallow that knot that had stood on my neck. It's afternoon, and I want to get out.

"Do you want to take a walk? Let's go watch the sunset and relax," I blurt without thinking.

Besides, why would I think about it? I didn't ask for much.

Dorian puts his cell phone in his pocket and looks at me as if I have ten heads.

"Go away. Before we wake up regretting what we've done," he says in a calm tone.

His words have anger, but he's calmer than ever. When we made love, I could swear that he almost... loved me.

And suddenly we're strangers again.

Without even looking at him, I take my purse and run. The knot in my neck is coming back and I'm running to hide my humiliation.

Hey, selfishness, when you come, be stronger. At that moment, I needed you more than anything, and you forced me to run from Dorian as if I did the biggest crime. Ugh, ego.

He told me to leave. And what did I ask? I asked to watch the sunset together and share this creation of God. Apparently, for Dorian, this stuff is nonsense for teenagers.

Right! He knows how beautiful the sunset is; how much sense it'll be to stand in front and stare at it?

Maybe I'm overreacting or just like all women, more romantic than I should be.

I just gave in once more or seemed to me?

I get to my house and I crash on the couch. I catch the cell phone, and I find calls and texts from Marinell. I kept it quiet while I was with Dorian. My stomach's starting to tighten; I seek the reasons I continue with him.

How it is described when you're in love with someone, but at the same time you're not happy with him?

Dorian seems to have fun with me. I'd dare say I saw him smile a few times.

His few movements that seem to match what I call a relationship give me the courage to approach his character, which in front of me is like a fortress.

I spent many hours with him and once again, I missed the time that rolled by giving me a sense of rush.

How much is it enough for me just to see him without caring about time?

I close my eyes and lie more comfortably on the couch. I bring Dorian back to my mind and touch my underwear feeling the familiar moisture. I want him again.

I start to stroke myself low and sigh with pleasure keeping his face in my memory. I almost feel like I have him in front of me ready to fill me up and get lost in that passion again.

I lower my finger rubbing my clitoris and immerse it deep inside me. I bite my lower lip strongly and whisper his name.

"Dorian."

I finish on my finger, but the pleasure still exists. Passion burns me. I've been completely swept away, and only Dorian can satisfy me.

I find my breath again and go into the bathroom.

We just made love dammit! It hasn't been two hours and I picture in my mind his warm body on mine. I can't believe I'm making love to him again with my imagination.

And the flutter returns.

I feel the same heartbeat right now as if I'm looking at him. It takes my breath away. No fucking difference, between whether or not he's here.

"I feel you, Dorian," I answer him in my mind like he's here asking me the question.

Isn't that what he asked for? He wants me to feel him even when he's not in front of me.

I'm getting out of the bathroom, and I'm getting ready to eat some toast. I'm calling Marinell.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"You tell me where you are!" she answers angrily.

"I had my cell phone on silent Marinell. I'm home now."

"Why do you have to keep your phone silent?" she asks.

"I didn't want to be disturbed?!" I say, stating the obvious.

"Am I bothering you?"

"No, Marinell, I didn't mean you. I didn't want to be disturbed by work".

"Whatever. We're going out for drinks tonight with Ridge. Stephan's coming, too. Are you coming or do you have to get special leave?" she asks ironically ratting out Dorian.

"I don't need permission from anyone. I'll be there. Text me where you will be," I answer annoyed, and end the call.

Anyway, who should I report to? Dorian? He told me to leave, and he wouldn't even want to take a walk with me. I don't think he'll care if I go out or not.

I check my emails on my laptop and relax for a while watching TV.

The clock shows 21:18 a.m. I'm getting up to get ready. I'm wearing leather pants, a strapless white blouse, and matching my black leather jacket. I let my brown hair fall light on my shoulders, puffed up with a little foam. I do very intense makeup and put on some perfume.

Marinell is texting me they're at 'King's' Club. I grab the car keys and go.