🎀CHAPTER 6🎀

What should I answer? What does he want to hear that will change any opinion that I don't like at this moment for an unknown reason? And most importantly, why would I want to change him?

"Dorian, why are you giving me the money back, and why twice the amount?" I need to know the reason for his move first.

"First; when I do something that concerns you, you will accept it without questions," he says at a dictation rate.

For a moment there, I thought I was in court listening to some prosecutor's oration.

"Second; when I finish my workout, I want you to have my drink ready and wait for me in bed," he continues with the lightning-fast intimacy we have from the beginning.

"Third; when I get close to you, I want you to feel. When I touch you, I want you to feel. When I get inside you, I want you to feel. I want you to feel me when you don't see me."

His eyes are nailed to mine controlling my every reaction. He figures out every thought I have, and I'm so fucking sure in front of him I'm an open book that can read everything.

"I'm forbidden to have desires in all this, am I?" I ask sure of his answer.

He smiles smugly and keeps drinking his booze.

I'm already starting to get mixed up with him. After Ross, he's the only one I ever laid eyes on. At the same time, I have the feeling of a warning sounding the alarm for him. I will not kid myself, I'm really into him.

"Do you feel it?" Dorian asks me thoughtfully.

I understand right away that after every conversation or any movement with him, he will ask me how I feel, and I will have to answer.

I nod my head in answer. Love and desire are more powerful than any reaction to my free will.

This evening I'm sure I'll satisfy that craving with him on a bed.

But that's not how it happened.

After dinner, Dorian as a knight kissed my hand and left me at home.

For a few days, he showed up nowhere. No phone, no text. I think about him obsessively, I won't lie. At night I spin around in my bed as everything bothers me. I'm only at work with the body without the mind.

My mind is on him. The fluttering inside me is getting more intense and waiting to be satisfied.

I talked to Marinell and told her everything. Her reaction was as stereotyped as most women would when they listened to me. "He's an asshole, he's selfish, and he wants it all to himself. It's not for you, find someone else."

Marinell realized I had a crush on him, but she reminded me that this, as usual, doesn't work out. And also that inner voice inside my head said the same thing.

And what do you do in such cases? You shut your ears, close your eyes, and surrender to the strong desire that pushes you to go to fall into the arms of your mistake.