"aren't they beautiful hyung?"

Taehyung question answered by another question, the older male took a glance where jimin's index finger is pointing at. A soft smile crept on his face upon seeing the different kinds of flower that beautifully arranged in the pot, he hummed in agreement then glance back at the younger male beside him.

"it's cold here..."

"I know hyung...I can feel it."

Jimin said eyes still fixed at the bouquets of flowers. Then he looks up at the dark sky watching the shimmering star dance, the brown orbs of the younger twinkled, the stars that shining in the sky reflected in his orbs.

"what are you doing here?"

Taehyung asked again.

Jimin shakes his head before sighing. He closed his eyed, taehyung gulp out of nervousness. The once shimmering orbs, boring an intense gaze at him.

"hyung..."

Jimin called him in whisper it's soft but cold like the breeze hitting their skins. Taehyung hummed in acknowledgement, signing the younger to continue his words.

"what you will do, if you discover that I'm seeing someone⸺"

The statement caught taehyung off guard, he thought it was like their other conversation ⸺but the look and the tone of the younger tells him that the latter is dead serious.

"wh-what are you tal⸺"

"what you gonna do if I have someone other than you..."

Jimin uttered more like a statement than a question, taehyung stare at him completely lost, trying to digest everything. What will I do? Taehyung asked himself.

"will you hate? mad at me? or hurt me?"

"woah! hold on there baby, if this is another pra⸺"

"I'm serious hyung, I'm with someone else..."