*13: Cold Sweat

*Okay, I know it's a good deal of fucked up fucking, but I thought y'all'd like this much less bloody, but still "freaky" smut... and I promise, I'm not crazy... just creative and obsessed with horror...
———

Leigh-Anne

We were in a tangled, sweaty mess when the morning sun beat down on us. It also invites a chill a bit cooler than last night's. Jade had her head under my chin, her wild hair tickling me.

She had her arm around me tight, holding me as if I'd go somewhere. Our legs were intertwined like perfect puzzle pieces. Light snores are heard from my lovely little lunatic as well as the cute noises she makes when she's dreaming.

Though, last night, she had a pretty interesting dream based on those noises. She also started grinding against my leg slowly while whining a bit.

Needless to say, I gladly helped her out in a... sweet way.

I start treading my fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp as she begins to wake up. She stirs a bit before burying her face in my neck.

"Baby?" I whisper, earning a groan. I giggle, nudging her, "Jadey, wake up."

"Nar," she protests groggily, cuddling closer to me if possible. "It's nearly noon, baby," I say, trying to look down at her. "And we're all sweaty. We gotta shower," she lets out a deep sigh.

"Five minutes," she mumbles, her eyes still closed. I smile at how stubbornly adorable she is in the morning. Shouldn't be too much since I gave her a little treat just an hour after I laid back down.

"It's Saturday. We gotta meet up with Pez and Jes," I tell her. "Why?" She practically whines. "Alright, now you're sounding like me," I giggle. "But Pez texted me this morning. She said that you were right."

Her eyebrows furrowed before she fluttered those long lashes, revealing those eyes I'm so in love with. "I was right?" She asked, lifting her head up.

Her skin was still slick from the heat and her hair was slightly wilder than I thought.

I shrug, "That's all she said. When I asked her what that meant, it said it delivered. She hasn't answered back yet."

Jade squints and nibbles on her bottom lip. She then moves to get out of bed, sitting on the edge while she stretches. I smirk when I see the long, healing brand mark going down her back.

The sight is never not sexy to me.

I watch as she stands up and starts for the bathroom. She suddenly stops and looks back at me. "Aren't ye comin'?" She says with an expectant look on her face.

I raise my brows, getting out of bed as well. I grimace when I feel my sheet peel off of my damp skin.

I hate it when my sheets cling to me, but I love it when my Jadey clings to me.

"You perked up proper quickly," I comment while grabbing our towels. "Well, we gotta get ready, aye? Plus, I think I know what Pez meant," she says, opening the bathroom door and switching on the light.

"What did she mean?" She hangs her towel up then takes my towel and does the same. She looks at me, giving me her signature blank stare. "Joey," she says simply.

"Joey? Who's Joey?" She says nothing, turning the water on in the shower. "Jade?" She runs a hand through her hair a few times, "I'll further explain after I calm Jes down."

This makes me more concerned.

"Calm her down?" She sighs, "Baby, I'll talk more abou' it when we get to ours." I apologize to her guiltily. "It's ok, habibi. I'm just tired because someone woke me up," she says sassily, stepping into the shower.