3: Am I Worse Than Him?

Leigh-Anne

Holy fuck.

I never thought I'd like it.

Hell, I loved it, but to a certain extent. I hated that I didn't get to cum and the mind-numbing pain I felt when she dug that scalpel into my skin.

Though, I thoroughly enjoyed the whipping. I want her to do that more often.

I'm currently sitting in the bathtub full of cold water while my Jadey wiped the dried blood from my mouth. I held an ice pack to the slight sting her hand left from earlier. After my mouth was cleaned, I'm told to lean forward.

With a peroxide soaked cotton ball, she dabs the burning welts that the water didn't reach. She did the same for the mark she'd inflicted on my right shoulder blade.

I hiss in pain as she cleans it.

I love how even when she's mad and after she'd punished me without mercy, she still takes care of me.

It kinda reminded me of that couple from about three years ago that went on a killing streak before one of them stabbed the other to death and fled the city.

Their names were Dinah Hansen-Hamilton and Camila Cabello.

They've killed a lot of people in their area in a span of a year. Their victims were Calum Hood, Lauren Jauregui, Kylie Jenner, Rebecca Gomez, Austin Mahone, Sasha Gio, Goron Pierre, Camila's parents, Sinu and Alejandro, and brother, Alfonzo as well as Dinah's sister, Normani and mother, Milika.

After their last kill together, it was said that they made a pact to do a double suicide so they wouldn't get caught. Though, Camila betrayed Dinah by stabbing her to death. When Camila was finally caught in Oakland, California by the fire squad, they found pictures of her victims.

She was holding a sleeping little girl while the girl's mother, and Camila's lover, laid bleeding on the bed.

The cops took the girl and Camila is currently on Death Row scheduled to get executed in 2032. She was deemed the youngest serial killer alive, only being 18 when she was caught.

I've done copious amounts of research on them when I first heard about them. To say I'm intrigued by their Bonnie and Claudia dynamic would be a bit of an understatement.

Hmm, Jade and I are actually a lot like them, now that I think about it. I guess I'm Dinah in this situation since I was a little off before I met Jade, but the girl with the gorgeous eyes brought out the true maniac in me.

Maybe, with my help, she could be the youngest serial killer alive. Then again, she might be already considering how she killed her own brother at 7.

Though, I'll make sure we don't get caught. That was a flaw in Dinah's and Camila's murders. They killed only the people around them. A good serial killer knows not to leave a pattern. Kill at random so it's harder to catch you. It doesn't take a genius to know that.

Fucking duh.

Hmm, that could be the reason behind my small obsession with the teenage murderers.

"Jadey?" My voice came out raspy and almost unrecognizable. All thanks to my sexy baby.

"Hm?" She hums, now putting Vaseline on my back gently. I lick my chapped lips before nibbling on my top. "Thank you," I whispered. She pauses for a moment, "What?" I turn my head, looking at her baffled expression.

"For punishing me. I really did deserve it," she raised an eyebrow, lips parted as if she wanted to say something, but didn't know what to say. "Why... are you thankin' me, though?" She caps the Vaseline before putting it back in the medicine closet across the hall.

High School Sweethearts: BLOODLUSTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें