4: Sweet Agony

Jade

I'm in so much pain right now that it's almost orgasmic.

Feeling the sharp blade etch down my spine, creating chills all through my body. I bite down on my arm hard, tears rolling down my face when my blood runs down my sides.

"Should've gotten a towel, huh?" Leigh's voice rang in an almost guilty tone. I turn my head in her direction, shaking my head. "No, s'okay," I said, my eyes a tad droopy.

She was still topless, straddling the back of my thighs with a hand resting on my bum for a moment.

"Are you a'right?" She asked with concern lacing her tone. "Yeah. Keep goin'," I returned to making indents into my forearm. Squeezing my eyes shut tightly.

Her movements were careful and I felt myself about to black out. I reach down to the side table, grabbing a cookie and taking a lazy bite.

"Are you sure it isn't too much?"

"I'm okay, Princess. I promise, I like how it feels," I reassured her.

An excruciating hour passes and she's gotten to the last character of the "tattoo". I was both relieved and dismayed for a number of reasons.

Though, the only protest for me was my own betraying body.

"Be right back, baby," she kissed the crown of my head before leaving me on the cool, metal table. When she was gone, I finished my cookie, feeling much better now.

When my beautiful girl returned, she carried peroxide, cotton balls, and a dark towel. "I'm gonna clean you up now, okay?" I nodded, laying my chin on my hands that were flat against the table.

Once I was set, she helped me down and I hiss at the sting. I pick up the piece of paper she had on the wooden chair. On it was her full name in Arabic.

I've decided that just having her first wasn't enough for me.

I study the characters for a few seconds before I set it back down. "You wanna see it?" She said with a hopeful look. I smiled at her cuteness then nodded. She stands behind me, taking her phone out then snaps a picture.

When she showed it to me, I was thoroughly impressed.

The characters were lined up really well and she copied it perfectly. Almost as if she knew how to write in the language.

"Looks good, my goddess," I praised her, staring down at the phone with a faint smile on my face. She takes another look at the picture and groans. "What's wrong, Lee-Lee?"

She sighs, "Too messy. Lie back down and I'll clean it better for you." I gave her a quick peck on her soft lips and did as she said, turning my head to the side to look at her while she wipes back in a delicate way.

"How are we gonna tell Jes and Pez?" I asked after a brief silence. She hums thoughtfully, "I'll tell Perrie about Jed and she'll tell Jesy. She might tell you, and I want you to act surprised."

"And then?"

"We meet here, in my living room, and I can begin to explain myself," she continued. "We bring them down here, they'd be too caught up in everything, then we knock them out and tie them up."

I smiled crookedly, "I like that plan." She got close to my face and I lifted my head up, letting her kiss me hotly. "I love when you talk crazy to me," I smirked, earning a giggle.

"You're better at it," I squinted at her playfully. "Maybe you can out-crazy me." She raised an eyebrow, "Is that a challenge, Thirlwall?" I licked my lips at the tone of her voice.

"Maybe it is."

"Are you sure you want that? I'm very competitive."

"Eat your heart out, Princess," I said, sitting up again then hopping down from the table. She steps closer to me, our fronts brushing against each other. "You should do that to Andre," she jokingly suggested.

I smile, "I just might. He's a tasty lad, aye."

"Tastier than me?" I circle my arms around her waist, my fingers tracing the raised skin on her lower back. "Nofing's tastier than you, my love," I said, our lips really close.

She connects our lips, tangling a hand in my hair while the other moves up her name. She digs her nails deep into my back, making me moan at the feeling. "Wanna be chained to the wall again, pet?" I panted out, getting unbelievably hot.

She bites and tugs my lip harshly, letting another moan come from me. "I have a better idea."

"And what is that?" I queried. With a sly smile, Leigh backs away from me then points to the wooden chair. "Sit down, baby," she said at a sexy octave.

I sat down, looking up at the golden goddess in front of me.

She straddles me as soon as I do, her hands playing with the baby hairs on the back of my neck. "Remember that private show I gave you?"

"I do, aye," I nodded.

"Remember how I fucked myself on you while you had your hands behind your back?" She pauses, her dark eyes swirling dangerously.

"Then you pushed me against the wall and made me cum so hard and so much?" She leans down, burying her face in my neck before biting down on my weak spot roughly.

"Fuck," I winced, soon turning into pleasured sighs feeling her lips soothe the abused skin. "Yeah... I remember."

A shiver went down my sore spine and my lip became a prison between my teeth.

"I've got an idea of me own," I quirked a brow. "What's that?" She asked, hanging back a bit. "Instead of wai'in' for Perrie and Jesy to join us, let's kill that lyin' bastard, Andre, first-,"

"Then fuck roughly while being completely covered in his blood?" Her eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. I froze for a moment and her excitement turned shy.

"Too much?" I stood up gripping her thighs once she linked her ankles around me.

She lets out a surprised noise, nibbling on her bottom lip worriedly.

"No, it's perfect." She smiles, placing a slow, heated kiss on my lips. "Can we go now? I'm soaking through my shorts," she admitted. I raise an eyebrow, wedging my hand between us.

A gasp slipped through my lips, becoming a low growl right after. "You're turned on by the idea?" She nods affirmatively, "Yes, very. Aren't you, Jadey?"

Instead of answering, I lean in and latch onto her chocolatey peak, suckling on it gently. She lets out a mewl, her fingers gripping my hair and tugging it. "Fuck...," she pants out, moving her hips against me, throwing her head back.

"Baby, please... let's go now... I need you," she whined wantonly. I release her nipple, kissing up her chest to her neck, beginning to mark my favorite spot on her neck. "Easy, baby girl. We'll go in a minute," I promised before biting into her, gradually going harder.

"Oh, fuck!" She moaned, digging her long nails into the middle of my back. "F-Fuck," I winced in sweet agony. Her hip movements started to get erratic and her skin was slicking up with sweat.

"I can't wait anymore... let's... kill him... let's kill him now."