10: Initiation

Omnipresent

Jesy and Perrie headed to Leigh's later that day. First, they stopped at the Geordie's home to get her anxiety medication. She figured since this was their lives now, the blonde would need to take them more religiously.

They pull up to the house with their nerves racking. Jesy looks at her extremely quiet girlfriend, "Babe?" Her voice came out soft. Perrie looked at her, her eye color was returning, but held no emotion.

"You a'right?" The question was dumb, but she asked anyway. Perrie just gave her an almost dead look, "I took me medicine, so I will be." Jesy sighs, looking back at the house.

Leigh-Anne sounded cheerful on the phone, but she knows better than to let that deceive her. She's just as bent as her little cousin.

She kills the engine then removes the keys from the ignition. Again, she looks at the younger girl, "If you wanna go back, then we can."

"No, let's just... get this over with," her tone was tired with a hint of irritability. Jesy throws open her door and Perrie soon follows, stepping out into the warmth of the late spring-early summer air.

Jesy fixes her clothing before closing and locking her car once Perrie gets out. She offered her hand out to the blonde with a weak smile. Perrie takes it, still devoid of any emotion.

The two walked the little path to the steps then climbed the few to the front door. Jesy raises her fist, but before she could knock, Leigh opens the door with a big, bright smile.

She had her hair straightened in a half up, half down style, wearing nothing but a bra and yoga pants. She had an obvious hickey on her neck and on her left breast from what Jesy could see. There were faint red marks on her toned abdomen.

Jesy nearly cringed when she realized what had most likely happened moments before she and Perrie arrived.

"Hey, Jesy!" The girl greets, wrapping the Essex native in a tight hug. Jesy hugs back reluctantly, patting the girl's lower back. "Uh, hey, Leigh-Anne."

The girl pulls away, still smiling. She invites them in before closing and locking the door.

When Leigh looks back at her friends, she spots her bestest, looking rather pale, "Perrie!" She holds her arms out to her best friend and holds her in a tighter embrace. "How are you feeling, Pezza?"

"Eh," the blonde mumbles. Leigh pulls away with a bit of a pout. "Wanna talk about what happened?" Perrie shakes her head, "I really don't." Leigh takes her face in her hands, giving her a reassuring smile.

"I know this all takes some getting used to, but it's really not that bad," the darker girl says, repeating her mother's words when they first moved to the states.

The blonde practically glares at her, "We're killing innocent people." She whispers this, but with a bit of a growl.

Leigh drops her hands, "That first bloke wasn't innocent. He assaulted Jade, so I did him a favor."

"A favor?!" Perrie blows up, shoving the girl from her without much force; the girl was still very worn out. Her outburst startles her girlfriend. Leigh looked as if she'd cry from that, playing with the ends of her hair.

"Perrie, you have to understand-,"

"I get that you wan'ed revenge 'cause of what he did to her, but what you did was too bloody far!" Leigh's expression changes to a bland one and she hums, seemingly ignoring her best friend.

"Jade's in the basement. She brought something up earlier and it was best if we were all present for this," she says, walking past them to lead them towards the basement.