1: While You Still Can

(The amount of big dick energy this pic is radiating is CRAZY)

Jade

I stared at her blankly, not knowing how to feel about her confession. My girlfriend killed him. She's the infamous Boy Dahlia killer.

She's the other half that I wanna torture and soon murder. Do I still want to follow through with my promise? Do I still avenge the bastard that wronged me?

I'm only avenging him because of how he was killed.

But finding out it was Leigh is stirring so much turmoil in my head right now.

'You made a promise to Jed that you'd kill the sick fuck that did it to him.'

'Right. Are you just gonna let him die in vain, Jade?'

I wince a bit, moving from her and getting out of bed, trying to locate my clothing then put them on hastily. I have to get away before I end up hurting her.

"Jade?" She calls out, covering herself with her duvet. Her face read sadness and regret, but there was a glint in her eyes that read maniac. I pause briefly, piecing together this fucked up puzzle.

I relay our relationship, wondering when she had time to do all of this being that we're hardly away from each other. Then my eyes widened.

The four day break.

Why haven't I noticed that before?

I slip on my shirt, glaring down at the older girl. "Leigh-Anne," I huff with a low growl in my voice. Saying her full name didn't feel right coming from me, but the rage I feel right now is great.

She flinches, fear entering her dark eyes. "It's really takin' everyfin' in me not to hurt you right now," I say honestly, feeling my blood boil.

I take a deep breath, closing my eyes for a moment.

'Why don't you?'

'Yeah. You could kill her right now.'

'You promised Jed.'

I growl under my breath, "Shut... the fuck... up." I opened my eyes, seeing that the girl was staring at me. "What?" I bit her. "Have you been taking your meds?"

My urge to go with my plans take over from the question and I whip my hand across her face with a strength I forgot I possessed.

She cries out in pain, hand immediately going to her face. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and blood started to trickle from her bottom lip. "You did this to me," I grit with an accusing finger.

"Because of you, I was almost sent back. Because of you, I have to see Dr. Graham, who I haven't been to since I was 12! TWELVE!" I scream, my face glowing hot.

She lets out a shuddering breath, no doubt choking back sobs. A part of me felt guilty since I've never put my hands on her. I promised her that I'd never hurt her.

'But she hurt you first.'

'It's reasonable to end her while you still can.'

I groan pulling at my hair while screwing my eyes shut. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up," I mutter. I turned from her, practicing my breathing like Jesy showed me.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I snatch away, turning to her. "Don't... fuckin' touch me," I pant. There was a bright red handprint on her face, looking as if it'll bruise. Her lip was still messy and the loving side of me reaches up and wipes the blood away.