24: Not The Whole Truth

Omnipresent

Once the titillated couple reached the room, the younger girl pushes her girlfriend on the bed and instantly straddles her. They lock in a feverish kiss, moaning against each other's mouths as hands roamed in a frenzy.

They were just moments from indulging in their hormonal haze when someone rings the door bell.

"What now??" Jade groans in irritation, reluctantly dismounting her lover. "If it's Ariana, I'm gonna stomp on her head like a pumpkin," she grumbled on her way out.

She descends the stairs with attitude, ready to curse out the small Italian. Though, when she unlocks and throws the door open, she was surprised to see Jesy and Perrie standing on the porch.

Her cousin bore an almost angry expression as they enter the house without a word.

Jade closes the door behind them. "Hey," she says plainly, earning a glare from the older girl. "We need to talk," she says.

"Yes, I did it. No, I won't stop. Now, can you leave? I was in the middle of something," she says impatiently just as Leigh-Anne joins the others. Jesy gives her a dirty look on her way down, that didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey, Pez. Hi, Jesy," her tone goes from cheerful to less than. Jesy says nothing while her girlfriend greets her best friend. "We need to talk to the both of you," the blonde states, avoiding her fellow Geordie's frightening gaze.

"About what?" Leigh asks with her head tilted a little to the side.

"Don't you dare act as if this isn't your fucking fault, you crazy-," Jesy storms up to her, but both of the younger girls pull her back. "What were you gonna do, huh? Hit her?" Jade's nostrils flare while Jesy's darkened eyes stay trained on the confused, nervous girl.

"I could kill you," she threatens and Jade pushes her further from her girlfriend. "Lay a hand on her, I dare you."

"Or what? You're gonna kill me? Go ahead, kill me. You've killed most of your family anyways, why not kill the last one alive? Do it," Jesy says lowly. That made a switch go off in Jade's head and her mental companions come out.

'Sounds tempting.'

'But it wouldn't be fun since she's telling you to.'

'She wants you to kill her. Should we?'

"Shut up," she grits under her breath as Jesy continues. "Go ahead, Jade. Rip out my guts. Stab me in the face-,"

'She's really pushing it, innit?'

'It does sound tempting. Think about it; she's been trying to control you since you moved in with her. At least Aunt Helen trusted you.'

'With her gone, no one can control you anymore."

"Shut up," she says this more towards the voices now. Though, Jesy was still going on about daring her to take her life.

"...and it's all her fault!" She points to Leigh-Anne, who's spooked from her blank daydream. "Me? How is it my fault?"

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up!" Jade shouts, chest heaving as her anger filled her chest. "I don't wanna kill you, Jesy. But if you don't shut up about it, I will."

Jesy holds her tongue as she looks at the red-faced girl. "I killed exactly 14 people in my life and I admit, I should be on Death Row. But Jesy," she chuckles bitterly while shaking her head.

"I'd make sure I have at least 15 before I go there," her entire tone takes them back to the time she threw that knife at Perrie and pointed a gun at them.

Even Leigh saw that her screws were falling out.

"Jade, please, calm down," she says gently, but it barely helped. The girl goes quiet, leaving the living room almost completely silent. Each girl could hear her own heartbeat.

Soon, soft sniffles fill the air.

The faucet behind the Arabian's eyes began leaking, despite her best efforts to stop the waterworks.

"I've been fucked up... me whole life. I killed a man when I was three, then went on to help kill others. At first, I didn't want to, but my dad-," she chokes on a sob and Jesy instantly wraps her arms around her.

That's when Jade just lets go and bawls against her cousin like a small child. "I'm sorry, Jes. I didn't mean it," the older girl shushes her then kisses her temple.

"I know, baba."

Leigh and Perrie watched the heartwarming/heartbreaking scene with dampening eyes.

"We need to take you back to Dr. Graham to get you some new medication and we have to take it like we're supposed to, okay?" Jade whimpers, nodding as she tries to control her teary shudders.

Jesy lifts her head to look at Leigh with an unreadable expression on her face. "Go get her pill bottle." The younger teen nods and runs upstairs for the bottle.

"Pez, could you get her some water, please?" The blonde agrees and head towards the kitchen. "They made me do it," Jade whispers shakily, drawing attention from her cousin.

"Who?"

Jade moves from her and wipes her eyes with the back of her hand. "Remember that night I came to your window crying?"

"When you found Uncle George?" Jade stares down at her fingers, sniffling without a word. Perrie comes in with a glass of water just as her best friend comes back down with the bottle with a few light blue colored tablets inside.

She gives them to Jesy and she grabs them wordlessly.

"Let's go out on a drive, yeah?" She says and Jade nods without looking at her. "Should we come?" Leigh asks while taking a step forward, but Jesy's intimidating look causes her to back away.

"Just me and her," she says clearly, grabbing one of Jade's hoodies from the coat rack by the door and gives it to her to put on. "C'mon, baba," she says while ushering the girl to the front door.

"Jade? What happened that night you found Uncle George?" Jesy asked once they got in the car. Jade spares her a glance, "I didn't... find him."

"Whaddya mean?" The young adult asks in utter confusion. Jade closes her eyes, taking a few deep breaths. Her body starts to shake a bit as her mind plays that entire year like a broken record.

"Jade?" She opens her eyes, but her gaze remained on her lap. "Promise you won't hate me?" Jesy smiles fondly though sadly, "No matter what you did, I'll always love you, baba."

She wipes her face when a stray tear escaped.

"Okay, I'll tell you."

———
*Oh, shit

**Excuse the mistakes, I'm just really excited for this next chapter😊 it's gonna be a hella long one lol