6: What's It Gonna Be?

Perrie

When I came to, it was to muffled, distorted voices. My head was in agony and I still felt somewhat nauseous. My eyelids were heavy and my head was throbbing.

The voices started to get slightly clearer. I manage to be able to make out Jesy's voice. She was yelling obscenities. As I continue to fully wake, I notice uncomfortable tightness.

I finally force my eyes open, being met with a puddle of blood. I slowly look up, seeing a pair of dark, bare, pale feet. My eyes travel, until they widen at the sight in front of me.

It was Andre.

His insides were wrapped around his neck and his right eye was open and lifeless. The other was swollen shut. They must've tortured him before killing him. Blood covered his exposed chest. The gruesome sight made me feel more nauseous and I ended up vomiting beside me.

The tightness in my chest made my eyes water.

"Someone's finally up," I hear a sickly sweet voice. Once I finished emptying my stomach, I went into a coughing fit while crying at the discomfort in my body.

"J-Jesy?" I whimper, looking around. "I'm right behind you, baby. I'm right here," she says on the other side of the room. I soon felt a presence near me and before I knew it, the chair I was in screeched against the concrete until I was face to face with Jesy.

Though, we were about a meter apart.

Jade stood beside her, still nude with Andre's blood all over her body and face. Some even on her mouth.

She wore a sick grin with her arm around Jesy and a huge knife tapping at her chest.

"Took you long enough, Pez."

I glanced to my side, seeing my deranged best friend who was also nude and bloody. She smiled at me and smoothed a hand on my head, moving loose strands.

I flinched as hot wetness rolled down my cheeks. I'm so fucking scared right now.

Jade removes herself from Jesy and walks closer to me with this sadistic look on her face. "Don't you fucking touch her!" Jesy yells, struggling in her seat.

She was bound as well.

I see Leigh-Anne back away in the corner of my eye while Jade gets closer. She then crouches down and places her hands on my thighs. I was trembling in fear, sobbing quietly as I looked into insane, bright eyes.

"Are you okay, love?" She asked with a straight face. I shake my head, "N-No." She hums, standing up straight, "Why is that? Because of what you saw?" I nod slowly, whimpering as I feel as if I'd wee myself.

"And what did you see, Pez?" Leigh asked this time, causing me to turn my attention to her. I was afraid to answer. Feeling as if I'd tell them, I'd end up like the dead boy behind me.

"What did you see?" She repeats slowly. I shake my head and she glares at me, "Don't lie to us. Tell me what you saw."

My heart was beating a mile a second and I felt myself start to hyperventilate. I feel sweat dotting my hairline and a single trail goes down my back. "I-I saw you two... with h-his guts," I say in a broken whisper.

Leigh nods thoughtfully, "What else?"

"Y-You were... getting ch-choked with them." Leigh shoots Jade a flirty grin and the other girl does the same. "W-What happened to you, Leigh? What did she do to you?"

She giggles, but there was something sinister about it. I just stare at her as she does. Never, in the years I've been friends with her, has she ever scared me like this.