"Here yourself?" The kind guy asks, and I believe he is a food server or waiter.

"No sir, I brought a goblin with me." I joke, pointing to Issac, who's by the way, closing Clarissa's car door.

"Alright, in you two." He says very kindly.

Issac and I walk in and sit at a two seated table.

"Have you been here before?" Issac asks.

"No."

"Then where do you go on Saturdays?" He asks, clearly surprised I haven't been to Sweet Home Cafe before.

"Eh, you can find me at Starbucks." I shrug.

I laugh at this, and he just smiles before picking up the menu.

"Their donuts are the best.." He says. Then he stares at me in the eye. "Can I pick your order?"

"Sure." I say, hoping that he'll get me something good.

"Be right back." He disappears and I find him talking to one of the waiters.

My phone buzzes in my thigh pocket which scares me, but I calm down when realizing its just my phone. Silly me.

Blossom

Oh my gosh!! Your on a date with Issac!

I roll my eyes in annoyance but answer anyway.

Me

I'm not! We're just hanging out and studying for our first science project

She replies almost as fast as I sent it.

Blossom

That's what all the desperate girls say

Me

Do I look desperate? The last thing I need is a boyfriend

Blossom

Whatever ttyl

Me

Sure

"Who's that?" Issac asks as he places my food. I instantly turn off my phone and shove it back into my pocket. Not because of him, but because of the food.

"Blossom." I answer, practically drooling at whatever Issac chose for me to eat. "I can pay."

"No."

"Yes."

"No." He argues.

"Yes." I say.

"I said, no." He says, he voice smooth, yet dark, and I clearly tell that I don't want to argue anymore.

"What's that?" I ask, changing the subject. I point to the food that was covered with a lid, and he removes it.

"Chocolate donuts with sprinkles, frosting to the side, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, strawberries, fresh whipped cream, and chocolate from the fountain."

Through his statement, I was practical drooling, and just stared at him and then the food, as if I was trying to choose one.

"Can I try it now?"

"Why not?" He says, passing my food to me.

The first I grab is a brownie, swirled with chocolate...pudding...or whatever it is. I plop the whole thing in my mouth and almost die.

"This is delicious!" I cheer, not even caring that Issac was staring at me as I ate.

Then he took a brownie from my plate without my permission, and plopped it in his mouth too.

"Brilliant, isn't it?"

I wasn't about to let him out of this one. I grab a napkin, balled it up and threw it at his face, which surprisingly bounced off of it and landed in his drink.

"What the actual f-freak! Now your gonna pay."

He takes the napkin that was in his vanilla shake, and he threw it at me which landed on my forehead mysteriously.

He laughs. "Goal!"

I laugh as well.

Clearly, we had way to much fun hanging out. We decided that we'll just hangout at my house tomorrow, as long as I'm not going to church.

I finish up my meal, Issac finishes up his, he pays for both of our food, and then he takes me home.

A/N: Ahahaha! For the people that thought Issac and Aisha went on a date, hahahahhahah! Thank you guys so much for 190 reads, it means a lot.

Until the next,
Mmie