Bad Timing

GWEN

I gasped when I saw the display Erica had set up for me. It really looked like a picnic. It was behind an abandoned building that had really nice grass behind it. E explained that she comes out here all the time, and for whatever reason, she maintains it. There was a blanket laid out, with a basket on it, kind of a typical storybook thing. Even though I'm not a hopeless romantic, I'm grateful that E did all of this. I was kinda hungry, too. She gestures for me to sit down, and so I do. She sits across from me and pulls out the contents of the basket. She pulled out all kinds of things, like juice, a couple containers, and a popeyes box. I laugh heartily at that. "Chicken? Are you serious?" I ask.

"You can take the girl out the hood, but not the hood out the girl."

"You're right." I countered, laughing.

"But... that's not the only thing I'm tryna eat."

I raise my eyebrow.

This bitch pulls out purple fuzzy handcuffs.

"Oh, that's how you feel, girl?" I asked.

"I mean..." E said, as she grinned. Next thing I knew, she crawled over to where I was.

She planted a kiss on my lips and even though I wanted her right then, we were outside.

After making out for a minute, I had to voice my concerns. "Wait, what if someone sees us?"

She grins. "That's fine. I love putting on a show."

"But what about the chicken?"

"That's what microwaves are for.

This bitch better be right. If my Popeyes doesn't taste right later, I'ma fuck her up.

TIANA

I angrily search for my keys and immediately go to my car. I patrolled the city looking for my girl. Where the fuck was she? This bitch dares cheat on me?! Oh, hell no. Nobody plays me. I'm motherfuckin' Tiana Rose! Even though I have a baby inside of me, Erin must think I'm completely harmless. I will CHOKE this bitch when I see her. I rode through Megan's neighborhood, which was full of nice houses, No sign of Erin. I drove through Owen's house, which was full of abandoned houses. I heard a rhythmic clap and some moaning that made my eyes widen. Who the fuck is outside getting it in? 

"Ugh. Fuck this." I said out loud, and headed towards Wendy's.

An hour later, I started feeling sharp pains in my back. "AUGH!" I shouted.

The pain was getting worse and worse by the minute. I took a nap and woke up in the damn hospital. 

Before I could ask how I got there, the nurse told me I was a couple centimeters dialated.

"What?"

"Your baby is gonna be a little early."

"Wait, what?"

The nurse sighed. "We will have a baby on our hands within the next--" she looks up from her clipboard. "...24 hours."

My heart dropped to my stomach. I was excited but scared to death at the same time. I was also sad, though. I decided to try Erin and Gwen's cellphone a couple more times. I wanted both of them to share this birth with me.

GWEN

"Please....stop. I gotta.... answer my phone." Erica moans.

"Girl, fuck that phone." I say, as I continue to pleasure her. 

"Babe, stop, ohhhhhhhhHHHH-" I smirked when I heard that. "My phone."

My phone started ringing, but I didn't give a fuck about anything other than making E happy right now.

I stopped for a second and thought about reaching for my phone. How often do two people's cellphones ring, one right after another? Erica stopped me.

"No phones, remember? Now get your ass back here."

I grinned at how demanding she was, when she was the "bottom" right now. I get back to my task at hand. Shit, that phone was gonna have to wait.