Maybe I'm Crazy

GWEN

My eyes widened at what I just saw.

"Gwen. Gwen!"

"Huh?" I asked, when I snapped out of my trance.

"What's wrong with you? You look like you just saw a ghost." E said in a concerned tone.

"That's because I did...."

I couldn't believe my eyes. The ghost of Marcus Delaney was floating up and down Scarlett Ave. What freaked me out is when he turned to look at me, and I saw his wounds. I saw the knife still in his stomach. He stared a hole into my soul, and then began floating down the street some more.

Was I dreaming? I didn't know if I believed in ghosts and supernatural stuff, but I was definitely a believer now.

"I did see a ghost." I repeated.

E looks at me crazy. "You okay, girl? You know what? I'm gonna help you stop smoking whatever YoU'RE smoking because there's no way that you're sober. "

"Trust me, if I were high, I would've instantly sobered up." I whispered.

"Okaaay, I think you need some rest." E suggested.

"Yeah. Yeah, maybe I need some rest."

We both stood up. I hugged her once again. "Thanks for stopping by."

"Hey, no problem. Can we.... hang out again tomorrow?"

I beam at her. "Sure. I'll text you or something."

"Okay."

Then she headed down the street. Once Erica was gone, I immediately thought about the ghost sighting again. I felt like there was a reason he stared a hole In me. Maybe he was still upset about me not liking him? I mean,  what else could it be?

I don't know,  maybe I'm trippin'. I definitely needed some sleep.

TIANA

I sit up in my bed when I hear Erin walk through the door and give her a stank face.  She smiles a devilish grin. "Aw, don't be like that." She kicks her shoes off and gets in bed with me. She tries to kiss me but I turn my face. "C'mon, baby, stop." She says, still trying to get me to kiss her.

"Oh, you wanna play that game?"

Then, she begins to suck on my neck. All of my annoyance went away. "Stop... stop... don't start nothin', I'm not in the mood."

But she didn't stop. She went from kissing my neck to kissing me on the lips.

Since I didn't want her to go down on me with this protruding ass belly, I opted to go down on her. Just then, the fully stud Tiana came out. I became more aggressive and eventually got E to ride my face.

For a stud that usually takes the reigns in the bedroom, she was fairly comfortable with letting me take control. I loved that.

I felt good when I heard her moan softly. She went crazy every time I squeezed her butt. When she couldn't take anymore of me feasting on her, she slid over to my left to catch her breath. I smirked as I saw her still writhing in pleasure.

"I bet your, uh, 'friend' can't do THAT."

"What friend?" She asked. I chuckled.

"Exactly."

Pregnant or not, I'm still the puh-puh monster.

I'll bet this friend of hers can't do E like I do her. I bet money. Nobody could do it like I could. Gwen could do it pretty well, too. I doubt Erin knows her, though. What reason would they have to chat? It's not like we're still close or anything.

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Marcus standing over me and screeched. "What the hell?!" Erin shoots up. "What?"

"Marcus.... the guy I 'killed'.. he's here."

I hop out of the bed and go to touch him, but my hands just go through him. After this, I get a sharp pain in my back.

"Ohhh, this baby is rough." I exclaimed.

"Ti, come back to bed. You're imagining stuff. It's probably because you're dehydrated or something. You want me to get you some water?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." I replied, trying to see if I was really going crazy. After all, I did have things going on with my body. I very well could be seeing stuff. Either way, I knew I had to find one way or another to tell Gwen about it. She's the only one who would understand me about this. I just needed her back in my life.