Tiana's Secret

TIANA

It's embarrassing to say I've been raped. I'm more so the masculine type of chick, and that makes all of this even worse. I'm seen more so as someone that can hold their own, but fact is, I'm still a woman. I was disgusted that someone took advantage of that, of me. So, I had to lie about it. I didn't wanna be pitied like I'm a punk. I got raped, I did what I had to do to get him off. That's it. This would never go away though. Never. See, I knew I disliked Marcus for a reason. He's a dickwad. He saw that I hung around Gwen, and naturally developed feelings for her, and claimed her for himself. When I got with her, he was always saying slick shit to me.

I knew he wanted to screw me pretty badly. He just used the guise of a male who thought he could turn gay girls straight just because he was popular.

Rot in Hell, pervert.

I had blood on my hands..... I planned to just sweep the whole thing under the rug.. But Gwen will not let the shit go! The girl watches too much CSI. She can never find out that I'm the one who killed him. Never.

It would've been horrible to know that I was carrying a baby. I'm only 17! I'd get thr craziest looks, and it would "prove" a point to ignorant people that no one is truly gay. Gay is here to stay. Just because a lesbian has a baby doesn't mean she had sex with a male WILLINGLY. I knew no one would believe that shit, though. That negative pregnancy test was my saving grace.

But I still wondered why the fuck I was getting so sick. I'm not pregnant, so what is it? Maybe it's from stress. I've been trying to avoid doing anything wrong to avoid getting noticed by the authorities. I was scared to death to go to jail. I wasn't so sure cops would believe my self defense story so long after the fact. I even looked up what to do after a rape. The first thing that came up was... Go straight to the police. You aren't supposed to shower or anything like that. But I was in some hot water, literally and figuratively.

I had blood all over me. I was not trying to get arrested and possibly prosecuted for SHIT.

Although I love women, and I probably will until the day I die, I didn't want to be around them all day every day. Dealing with Gwen is just fine with me. I didn't need to be stared down by other women in the shower, especially more masculine women. I wasn't talking about masculine girls like Gwen. See, she knows that she's a woman, and doesn't try to appear as anything different. Yeah, she may wear clothes that people expect boys to wear, but you can still tell she a woman and proud of it. She's like me, although some people might think I'm cool and slick, and emit no emotions other than happiness and slight annoyance.

Girls in jail have you wondering if they  are actually girls. No hair, don't shave, and deepen their voices. Some want you to refer to them as male terms rather than female terms.

I didn't wanna be made anyone's bitch, basically.

I absolutely cannot go to jail.