Baby Mama Drama

TIANA

"Damn." Erin said, surprised.

I bit my lip because I was turned on now. I wouldn't take it any further, though. I was already crossing the line. Erin sat there, still stunned. 

"You gon' say somethin' or just sit there?"

"I didn't expect to feel like that, kissin' on another stud."

"It's pretty awesome. My girl's a stud, too. The sex is amazing. When you can make a dom quiver like you would expect a fem to, you just feel so accomplished."

"It's like I was possessed. I never let girls take the lead like that." she says.

"And why the hell not?"

"It's just not.... me. I like to be in control of everything, I don't like aggressive fems, but.... Damn. I kinda like that being taken over shit. I'm changed."

I laugh at her. "I think my relationship status has changed. My girlfriend is gonna kill me. Maybe it would be justifiable in some people's eyes."

"Why'd you say that?" Erin asked.

"Long story, man. I don't even have the energy to tell you right now."

"Suit yourself." she said. She then turned on the TV. 

"Hello, and welcome to Channel 6 News at 6." blared a woman's voice. "I'm Nadia Gordon. Today's headlines are '86 Year Old Grandma Caught Selling Drugs', 'Two Teen Heroes Save 8 Dogs', 'Kraft Recalls 2.6 billion pounds of Cheese', and 'Yves Park Assassin Caught'."

My mouth dropped open. An assassin? Seriously? I shook my head. Media always twists the facts. I didn't even wanna watch this shit, but Erin wanted to know why I said what I said, and she was gonna get her answer.

I sat in agony for twenty minutes when they went over my crime. 

"There has been an arrest made in the murder of 16 year old Marcus Delaney. Delaney was found stabbed to death near the swingset in Yves Park. 17 year old Tiana Rose has been arrested in connection to the murder." They showed my mugshot, and Erin's eyes got huge. "Wha- but..... Oh."

"Oh, what?"

"That explains the baby. I knew you weren't into dudes."

"I was acting in self-defense, but I had a bum ass detective handling the case, and he threw me in jail just because he wanted to."

"Damn, that's fucked up. So, your girl tryna get you out?"

"Yeah, she's trying. I doubt it'll happen anytime soon."

"Good, I don't want you to go. I still got a couple months in here."

I smiled. "Aye, when you get out, just let me know. But I can't be in here pregnant, man."

"So, tomorrow. You excited?"

"Very. I just wanna know so I can name him. I've decided it's a boy already, but we'll see tomorrow. My girl's supposed to visit so I can tell her."

"I'm right here, baby." Erin said.

I laughed. "Nah, I'm talkin' bout my actual girl."

"She won't be for long."

I rolled my eyes but I was smiling because I was glad that she liked me so much.

The next morning, I awoke to yelling.

"What the hell?" I asked in frustration. 

"You've been here a few days. I thought you might have gotten used to it already."

Erin said, standing by the bars.

I admired her ass before looking away. "I'll never get used to that."

"Get up, get up. Today we find out the gender!"

"You're more hype about this than I am! I ain't really think you'd be the type to get excited over this stuff."

"I cried like a baby when my girlfriend's sister had her kid. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm kind of a softy. Just for certain people, though. I could snipe any random bitch and not think twice of it."

"They don't call you Ruthless for nothin'." I say. 

"Sure don't. You need help getting up?"

I didn't, but I took Erin's hand anyway.

I groaned as I stood up. "Holy shit. I cannot wait until I get this kid out of me so I can stop feeling like I'm on the drumline with a big ass drum."

"A Bass drum?"

"Is there a such thing? Look, I don't know. I'm thinkin' of the drum that the Energizer Bunny plays. That one."

--

Two hours later, I'm face to face with Gwen, who is beaming at me, while she waits for me to reveal the gender. I didn't know if that would be all that I would reveal, though. I didn't know if I should tell G about Erin today, right now. Or maybe I should wait until I'm away from her..... Ugh. Why couldn't I have kept my lips to myself?

GWEN

I smile at my girlfriend, who looks deep in thought. I wondered what she was thinking about, but I decided to stare at her as long as I could. Ugh, even pregnant and in ugly jail clothes, she screamed sex. Wait until she pops that baby out. Straight. Fuckin'. I'm almost ready to cry about the fact that after she pops him, or her out, she's gonna need like six weeks of recovery time.

"Okay, so..." I finally began, waiting for her to tell me the sex.

"We got a prince on our hands." She announced. 

I clapped in excitement. "It's a boy? Oh, wow. Wow."

I stared at Tiana as I fell deeper in love with her. I rested my face on my fist and tried to think of a name we could give him.

I gasped.

"What?" Ti asked, with a concerned look.

"Pierce. We can name him Pierce."

"I like that name. I love it, actually."

I cheesed. "My parents are having a girl. They wanna name her Gayle."

"That's such an old lady name."

I cracked up. "That's what I said. I was thinking of calling her Zoe or something."

"At least they weren't thinking of Le-a."

"You're right."

"Yo, I gotta tell you something." she says.

She isn't smiling, so I frown in concern.

"What?"

"Uh.... Erin and I ......want to start a .... Baby modeling business, starting with Pierce. What do you think about that?"

Honestly, I was irritated that she kept bringing up this Erin bitch. She's talking future plans with some girl she JUST reconnected with, involving a kid that I've known about for months.... Ti's only been in jail a couple days. I didn't want Tiana to have anything to do with Miss Erin, so this idea was a no go for me.

"Hell, no. " I half-shouted. "I mean, damn. Can he crawl out of your vagina first?"

"Okay, damn." Ti said, almost laughing. "What is the matter with you, yo?"

I cleared my throat but ignored Ti's question. I couldn't tell her I said no because I'm a jealous bitch. I knew Tiana hated girls like that.

I had to find a way to get rid of this Erin bitch, quick. 

I smirked slightly as I thought of a master plan.

Erin will never know what hit her.