Tables Turning

GWEN

I opened the door and was surprised at what I saw. I didn't even get a chance to think. "Are you fucking serious?" She said as she shoved me.

I shoved her back. "Get your damn hands off of me! How are you gon come to my house pushing me?"

"You were gonna let me sit in jail, Gwen?!" Tiana screeched.

"First of all, how did you get out so quick, and two, what does it matter?"

"I have a son!" Ti screamed again.

"So go to him. Why are you here? Jesus, that's your response to everything. 'Sorry, we don't have anymore McFlurries. I have a son! Sorry, we're out of kleenex. I have a son!' I know, bitch. I was there when you gave birth."

"Ugh, why are you always so difficult?!" Tiana sighs.

"You're the one being difficult! You still haven't answered my question.

Tiana folds her arms. "If you must know, my parents bailed me out."

"Great, now leave. I have to get back to my company.

Tiana looks pissed. "Oh, word? Who's this company?"

She tried to go into the living room, but I blocked her. "Move, Gwen."

I shoved her. "Get out before they haul your ass right back into your cell."

"Gwen, what's all that noise?" Gabby calls.

I closed my eyes in annoyance. Fuck!

Tiana's eyes got wide. "Oh, really, Gwen? Gabby? Are you serious?"

I rolled my eyes as Gabby turned into the front room. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Well, well, well.... if it isn't Miss Tiana Rose. Aren't you a fugitive?"

Tiana started to lunge towards Gabby, but I stopped her.

"Tiana.... please. Just go home. Leave."

My, how the tables have turned.