Clarity

TIANA

As Gwen stood there sobbing, I felt like a pile of shit. I honestly had no idea that I made her feel like that. I knew she probably had some ill will towards me, but I never expected for it to upset her like this. I guess I was a little selfish, leaving her high and dry. In a way, I cheated myself. All I ever really wanted was happiness. I felt like I outgrew Gwen, I just wanted something different. Before I reconnected with Erin, I had never looked at another bitch when I was with Gwen. I don't even really know why I was so drawn to Erin. I'm almost positive me being pregnant had something to do with. She was fine as hell, maybe even finer than Gwen. Clearly looks don't mean shit when it comes to loyalty. Hell, Gwen knows it all too well. As I was realizing all this, I couldn't help but notice Gwen's face. She was clearly hurt. She wore a grimace as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Suddenly, we're interrupted by a phone call. It was Gwen's phone, so I didn't know if I should answer. She wiped her tears and answered in a broken voice.

GWEN

"Hello," I answered, sounding like a frog.

"Whoa, what's wrong with you?" I heard on the other end. It was Gabby.

"Nothin'," I said, sniffling. "What's goin' on?"

"Well," she said in a cutesy voice. "I wanted to see if you wanted to go out soon."

I sighed. "No, Gabby. I don't want to go out with you... ever again."

"It's because of that Tiana bitch, huh?! After that bitch cheated on you?! Or is it Erin? She played you and that girl! Are you kidding me?"

"Gab, stop. Thank you for letting me know about E. I appreciate it. But, that doesn't mean I'm getting back with you."

"Gwen, I know I moved kinda fast and it freaked you out. I'm sorry, okay? I just don't wanna waste my time. Will you puh-lease at least go to lunch with me? I mean, Jesus, it won't hurt to grab a sandwich. It'll be my treat."

I sigh. "As friends?"

"Yes. And forgive me if I flirt a little." she replies.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I'll go to lunch with you."

As soon as I said that, Tiana raised an eyebrow at me.

"Really, Gwen?"

"Really, what?" I asked. I didn't know what Ti was tripping for, when she was running with another girl behind my back.

"Why would you accept a date while I'm standing right here? You were just bawling your eyes out a minute ago over me, and now you're ready to go out with Gabby? What part of the game is that, Gwen?"

"Whoa, hol' up. You're not speaking to me, right? You do realize you're Tiana Rose, right? You went to jail and left me for another girl, right? First of all, Ti, it's only on the friend tip."

"Yeah, I bet. This is the same bitch who flipped when she found out we were closer than 'normal' friends. I'm supposed to believe she ain't trying to get you back with her?"

I only shrug. Heh, revenge felt good. Ti needs to feel what I felt. I had to push the envelope a little, but it would all be worth it.

"Ti, you already know I'm not on that page with her."

"Then say you won't go."

I only shrug in response. "Or what?"

"I'm leavin'. "

I call Gabby with a smirk on my face. "Aye, Gabby. My plans just opened up. Let's do lunch right now."

"Really? Sure!" she exclaims.

"I'm bringin' a little friend with me, though."

I hung up and watched as Tiana grabbed Pierce and stormed out.

I bit my lip as she walked out.. man, I hope I don't regret this.

___________________________

I'm so sorry for the delay, bruhs. School has kept me real busy. Comment and vote. I wanna see your predictions for what you think will be up next.

Shameless plugs:

Twitter: legallyBROKE

Tumblr: legallydeclaredbroke.tumblr.com