G.

GWEN

"Ow! What'd  you hit me for?" Erin said, holding  her face.

I slapped her on the other  side of her face. "Shut up! You don't  get to ask questions around here!" I shouted. " I am so fucking sick and tired of being lied to. First Tiana, and now you?"

Why did people feel the need to do ME wrong? I was nothing but faithful to them. I did not deserve to be done this way. Not at all. I knew bad things happened to good people, but it wasn't fair that I kept getting hurt by these bitches.

"Tell me everything right now." I said. Erin was still holding her face, and looked at me like she wanted to choke me. "Excuse me, bitch? You have no right to look at me like that. You did me wrong. So tell me what went down before I beat your ass. I have half a mind to gouge your damn eyes out, but I want the whole story first."

"All I ask, is for you to not hit me again."

"Okay, whatever. Tell me the damn story." I said, heated. I was so tired of dealing with women and their lying ways.

"Aight, so look.... I've  known Tiana for a lil' minute. I lived out here for for a couple years, and we stuck together like glue. Then I moved on the other side of town, and got put into juvie and so did she. After that, we lost touch. My parents moved out of the city in hopes I would straighten up. I did, for a while. Then, she showed up in my cell, mentioned she was pregnant, and I recognized her."

"Did you know about me?" I asked, still angry.

"Yes." she said.

As I raise my  hand again, Erin catches it.

"Get your damn hands off of me!" I screeched.

"Gwen, stop. She told me about you, yes, but..."

"So, you saw me  and thought you could fuck with me, huh? You knew Ti and I used to mess around and you.... oh, you dirty bitch." I say, through clenched  teeth.

"Gwen, stop. I didn't know who you were when I first met you. You just looked fine as hell and I wanted to get to know you. It wasn't  until later that I started to realize Ti had been talking about you."

I raised my eyebrow. "She was talking about me?" I asked.

"Yes, about how sad she was that y'all weren't  talking and shit. We flirted with each other, so it wasn't  one sided, Gwen. I'm not the only bad guy. I'm sorry you had to find out like this, but I actually  like you. Ever since Ti been getting further and further in the pregnancy, she has become a psycho. I thought I could deal with it, but no. I'm  way too young for that shit."

Instantly, I stood up. "Nobody is ever prepared  for stuff like that! You think she planned to have a kid? No. And don't  blame your fucked up ways on Tiana  being pregnant. That doesn't  excuse anything. I don't  care if she was a fucking psycho. That's MY psycho. You're obviously not cut out for the  job."

Erin looks shocked at first, but smiles weakly. "I see why Tiana likes you."

"Yeah? Well, she can't like me that damn much, if she's kissin' other bitches. But I can't let her raise that kid on her own. It's not gonna sit well with me."

"You're a good person, Gwen. You don't  deserve what  either of us did to you. I'm sorry." Erin said.

"Yeah, save the mushy shit. Just get your shit and leave."

And Erin left, peacefully.

I had to go find Tiana.

____

Short update, but ooooh looks like a possible reconciliation  between Gwen and Tiana. What's  gonna happen to Erin?

I think I'll end the book in a few more chapters. Probably  3 or 4 more  chapters, and we'll  be done with this one.

-Alb