Trying New Things

TIANA

I knew that murder wasn't gonna be an easy thing to get over, especially now with a baby involved. I didn't think I would have so much remorse every time I passed that damn park. It literally makes me sick to even turn on the news, pass his locker, and even to feel cramps because I'm chillin' with a growing baby!

I'm not even sure of what to do with it. Get an abortion or tell G about this whole mess. She definitely deserved to know because she should decide whether she wanted to stay in this relationship. After all, a baby would be a lot to handle, should I decide to keep it.

Even if I went through the abortion, I was still a murderer. I had still taken a life. Gwen's been on my ass about this murder, too. I doubt she knows I killed him, I think I she's genuinely interested in this kind of stuff. And as her girl, I should let her tell me all that's on her mind. I feel that I may have been giving her the cold shoulder every time she wants to say something.

I drove home and went to go shower and brush my teeth.

"Aw my baby was feeling sick, huh?"

I almost froze when G said that shit. "Yeah, I was feeling horrible. Aye, let's watch some TV or somethin'."

"Fuck that, I'm gettin in them panties." Gwen said. She shut the door to my room and began kissing me.

I wanted Gwen so bad. So bad. But I'm pregnant. Can you even do that shit?

I kissed her back. "Hold on, babe. I hear the dog. Wait here real quick." I lied.

I went downstairs and got on my phone and searched 'is it okay for oral sex during pregnancy'.

I looked and smiled when I saw the answer. Hell, yeah it was okay. And the baby would be cool, especially since it isn't too big.

I bit my lip. "It's Miss Nasty Time!" I whispered.

GWEN

I waited for Ti to finish checking up on the dog, and I started to strip. When she got to the top of the stairs, I was in a wifebeater and underwear.

"C'mere." I said, and she had a koolaid smile. When she came to me, I grabbed her chin and began to kiss her. I took off her wifebeater and my eyes roamed all over her body. She was wearing a sportsbra today, and her titties were sitting pretty.

I look down at her stomach and notice she has a bit of a pudge, and all I wanted to do was kiss it.

"I know I've gained a little-" I kissed her in the middle of her sentence. "I don't give a shit how much weight you gain." I whispered. She starts cheesing and I pick her up and she screams. "Oh my God, you're gonna drop me!" I say nothing and lay her on the bed and start licking her kitty. "Mmph." she moaned with her eyes closed. I loved how Tiana was so masculine and tough on the outside and to other people, but with me, she knew what was up. She knew that when I was on top, I was the boss, and she wasn't scared at all to let me take control. Naturally, after being with fems, she was probably doing most of the dominant roles in the bedroom. We took turns, and when it was my turn, I played absolutely no games. Even though I was still new to the whole eating out thing, I seemed to catch on pretty quickly on what to do.

I began to suck on it and she jerked. "Shit."

I liked the reaction I got so I kept going. "Get it, get it, augh." Ti moaned, grabbing a fistful of my hair. Then when I saw that she was flowing, I licked it up. It didn't have much of a taste. Almost like.... Water.  I run a finger over her pearl  while kissing her lips just to hear her moaning softly. I look at her; ponytail fucked up, sweat on her forehead, and it was all because of me. I slid a finger in and sucked on her neck. "Ooh. Shhhit."

After I made her climax again, I took my fingers out and licked em.

"Ah, you like how I taste?"

"Always."

"Get up here." she said, motioning from me to sit on her face.

I smile at her. "You sure you ready? I mean, I understand if you feel a little outdone. Had you screaming like I was a champ. "Lemme show you how it's done grasshopper. Now get up here."

I obeyed and the first thing she did was slap my ass. Once again, her headboard saved me from falling backwards because I had to hold on with all my might with the way she was going at me. I screamed every name in the book. "Ugh, fuck, Ti."

Every time I climaxed, Ti squeezed my ass to enhance it. It was a turn on, because usually I hated it when people slapped me on the ass, but every time Tiana did it I ... Liked it.

When she finished, I laid beside her, looking at her lick her fingers, I laughed and kissed her. 

I rubbed my left hand all on her body. I kissed her as I caressed her boob.

I squeezed it, slightly and she chewed on my bottom lip. I then move my hand down to her kitty. "She's all mine, okay?" I said.

"All for you, babe." After that, we just lay naked.

"Hey, babe. I was thinking.... we should be more sexually adventurous."

"Can we take baby steps?"

Her eyes widened when I said that, but only for a second.

"Check this out, right? I wanna buy a strap on."

"What is that?" I asked.

"A rubber peen." I winced. "I don't know, babe."

"You like it when I put my fingers in you right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"It's just a little more painful, but, from what I've heard it stops hurting. Just like with fingers."

"Alright, only if I can use it on you, too." I said. "....We'll see how it goes."

___

Do you think Tiana will raise suspicion in Gwen?