These Are My Confessions

TIANA

"Damn son, I am burning up!" I say.

" It's only 70, girl."

" 70,000." I corrected her.

"You're being dramatic."

"I'm going through menopause decades early."

"Should we retire to the bedroom and make you feel young again?" G asks.

I licked my lips. "I want nothing more than that, but I gotta to work."

I did wanna try out the new toy I bought for us, but fatigue was setting in. This baby was getting to be just a little heavy.

The toy was still sitting in the box, ready to invade Gwen's insides. Her hair was away from her eyes. Right now, she wasn't looking at me, she was smiling at something  On her phone. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. I loved our relationship...we did it the right way, we were friends first. It wasn't the same as being with a fem. They always expected me to take control; pay for everything. I didn't mind that, but Gwen doesn't mind doing for me. I find that to be super sexy. Her edge of masculinity just turns me on, and sometimes I feel weird about it, but whenever I get uncomfortable, she's not afraid to hand me the more dominant role. I loved that. I didn't want this pregnancy to fuck that up. I love her. I wanted to start a family with her.... Im just not sure that we're old enough for it. Her parents are having a new baby, mine are overseas..... and both of us work. We're still in high school. And even though I was unsure of what would happen with us and the baby, I decided that I'd better tell her my secret.

"You're awfully quiet over there," she taunts. "What you got on your mind, baby?"

I sighed. "Just thinking of how much I love you."

"You're such a cornball, but I love it." Gwen replies with a smile.

I didn't know how to go about telling her all of this... But um.... I was positive I would be bothered at work if I were to go, so I called in and told them I couldn't come.

"Why'd you call in? Ah, you wanted to get up in this?"

I chuckle as I get a ladyboner.

"I called in because I wanted to talk to you about something."

Before, she was smiling. Now she looks concerned.

"Oh, this is serious."

"It's very serious." I confirm.

"Spill."

"I, um.... Shit."

"Will it make me mad?" she asked.

I thought about it. Would it?

"Not the action itself." I replied.

"Oh, okay. Had you said some shit about sleeping with Sheena, I would've slapped the fuck out of you."

"No, baby. I didn't sleep with Sheena. It's actually much worse than that, G. I'm pregnant."

"PREGNANT?" Gwen chuckles. "Okay, babe. You can stop playing now."

"You really think I'd play about some shit like this? I am fucked, G."

"So..... You're pregnant.... You told me I wouldn't get mad at what you had to tell me, and you're fucking pregnant. Really?" said Gwen.

"I got raped." I said, sighing.

She sat next to me. "Raped? Who raped you?! Who the fuck did this? I'll fucking kill him!" Gwen said, teeth clenched.

"You can't. I already did."