Future Thottery

TIANA

Two months later, I was preparing myself for court. I had to show up tomorrow morning, and  I wanted to at least spend the day with Gwen. She had come over this morning, and we played all day with my son. We were reminiscing over what we had mapped our future out to be, when I was still  pregnant with him. I could still  see a little hurt in her eyes, but I knew that she still loved me. She eveb comforted me when I cried a little, after dropping Pierce off at my cousin's house. She would be watching him until my brother came back into town.  Now, we were watching TV, my head rested on her stomach.  She was running her hands through my hair.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do for a whole year without you. When you get out, I'm gon' be going off to college. I'm graduating a year early."

I looked up at her. "You're graduating early? Even with missing all that school?"

"Yes, Ti. I didn't miss that much of school. I'm doubling up on classes next year. I can't be in this town anymore. I need a fresh start."

"But why? You love me and I love you. What do you need a fresh start for?"

"I've been through too much, here. I'm never gonna be able to blossom the way I want to. Not unless I get out of here. "

I stayed quiet for a minute. "So, you're  already applying for college?"

"Yes. Actually, I'm waiting to hear if I've been accepted or not. I applied to Trinity Rowe University."

"But that's so far away! How am I supposed to see you?!"

"Don't worry about it, I'll visit often."

I sat up. "Real talk, don't fuck with anybody up there."

Gwen rolled her eyes. "Ugh, we already talked about this, Ti! You're not ready for commitment, baby. You're not my girl. So you can't police what  I do with other people."

"How could you even say that, G? You know you wanna be with me. If not now, then later. You can't find some random bitch and replace me with her. That's not happening."

Gwen sits up. "I don't ever want to replace you. You'll always be my best friend. And occasional fuckbuddy. But, we will  never be together again. Look at me." She demands, after I begin looking away from her. She carefully  enunciated  every word, so I wouldn't  misinterpret her message.
My heart sank a little. I couldn't believe she was telling me this.
"Look at me!" She says again. I look her in the face again. "I love you, but we will never be together again."

I felt my face get hot. I hated that she didn't wanna be with me, but I couldn't get over how incredibly turned on I was. Here she was, essentially telling me to go fuck myself in terms of a relationship, but also turning me on at the same time. I think it was because she was basically showing off her dominant side.

"Well, uh.... you know I'm  gon' be in jail for a year. Can I get a farewell present?"

Gwen chuckles and grabs my chin.

I'm gonna love this..

GWEN 

I giggled as Tiana kissed me back. I had missed her touch. I've just learned to be more casual as far as relationships  go. I don't have to  be in a relationship with someone to hook up with them. I'm about to unleash the thottery, and nobody will  make me feel bad about it.

After lip locking with Tiana, I put my hands in her pants, and instantly she gasped. I hadn't even done anything  yet, but  she was definitely ready for me to begin. I was playing with her while slowly french  kissing her. So, when I finally  insert myself, she looks at me with her 'fuck me' eyes. So, that's exactly what I did. I was bringing all of the femininity out of her, which is what I loved to see. It was pretty rare, so I enjoyed it whenever I could.

I was staring a hole into her soul when i was pulling her pants off, which only seemed to exciteher more. When I finally went down on her, I felt her body tense up again, out of anticipation. I was teasing her for a second but Tiana wasn't having it. "Yo, quit playin'." She  said. I laughed because I knew I was wrong for making her wait. "Come--" she began, before she gasped in the middle of her sentence. She could feel what I was doing with my tongue and obviously enjoyed the hell out of it. Her hands made their way into my hair, which I didn't mind. I gave her all I had.

I was letting  her know that other people would get to experience this, due to her mistakes. Another girl would  be able know how it feels to be in bed with me. Eventually, she would no longer get to enjoy this. She had given up the best she will ever have. Before she could catch  her breath, I stuck a few more fingers in there, causing her eyes to fly open and do the "o" face. I knew she was close to climaxing, mostly because of her screaming, and because she kept saying "oh, shit". She was stroking the hell out of my ego. I absolutely loved the sound of my name being screamed during sex. I hadn't even been in the game that long, and I was already getting a big head. What also impressed me was, I didn't  even have to use a strap to get her where I wanted her. I was a goddess with the hands. I wanted her to remember me every single day she was in prison.

After we finished, Tiana grabbed my face and almost chewed my lips off.
"Encore! Encore!!" She says.

"Well can you make some sandwiches first? I'm hella hungry." I say, rolling on my side. My arms are killing me, too. I need  a break." Tiana looks at me crazy. "A break? Ain't no break, bih!!" She says, sitting up.
"Yes there is... bih. Can you  make something? Please?"

We never did go again, we just fell asleep, cuddling.

A/N:

Next chapter is the final chapter, yall!