Parents - Daichi Sawamura

Start from the beginning

"If you guys end up getting hurt, it's you who isn't allowed to play volleyball." You smirked, hearing them gasp dramatically.

I swear, volleyball is the only thing they care about.

"Y-Yes, L/N-san."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I better not hear a single complaint about you guys or else, you got that," You demanded walking in behind your jumping and energetic teammates.

"Yes, L/N-san!" They called before running and jumping off while chatting with each other.

"Y/N!"

   You turned at the sound of your name, grinning when you saw Daichi waving at you.

"Hey, Daichi! How are you?"

   You waited for him to walk up to you as the two of you talked a bit, catching up from the last time you guys met.

"Terushima-san! Futamata-san! Stop causing such a ruckus!"

"Noya-san! Tanaka-san! Stop making those faces!"

   You and Daichi scolded your teammates, pointing a finger at them. Both of you noticed that you two were matching each other and laughed, your scary faces immediately going away.

"Eh? That's was probably the least L/N-san has ever scolded us. What a miracle!"

"Yeah, Daichi's scary face barely lasted a couple of seconds."

"We can still hear you, you know!" You and Daichi shouted, looking at each again while laughing.

"Wow, we are really in sync," You joked, scratching the back of your neck as Daichi grinned and nodded at you. 

"Whatever, Mom!"

"Eh?"

   Your teams were waiting in the lobby area for your matches and it was almost time for Johzenji High to go.

"Well, we've got to get going now. It was nice talking again," You said with a smile, seeing Daichi nod at you.

"Yeah, we should too. Do you think I could have your number?" Daichi asked, a closed-eyed grin on his face. You laughed a bit, nodding your head as you traded phones.

"Bye, Daichi!" You called, waving to the captain.

"Bye!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To: Y/N :D
From: Daichi :)
Subject: Hey!

They're great and all, but sometimes it gets annoying with their lack of thinking.

   You laughed as you looked at your phone, rolling onto your stomach as you went to reply.

To: Daichi :)
From: Y/N :D
Subject: Hey!

Same! Like I appreciate them and all that stuff, but also it amazes me how they manage to use only one brain cell.

   You two talked a bit, complaining about your teammates along with jokes and getting to know each other.

To: Y/N :D
From: Daichi :)
Subject: Hey!

Hey, would you like to meet up sometime?

   You felt your heart skip a beat as you felt a smile spread across your face.

To: Daichi :)
From: Y/N :D
Subject: Hey!

Yeah, I would love too! Are you free this weekend?