Deceive ch 54

"Deceive ch 54"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae was downstairs she didn't know what to do now when Ayden came into the room."Lila Rae"I don't remember you"I know,My name is Ayden Webber "Oh,Are we friend "Yes"As Lorenzo came into the room."What's going on "I was just meeting my friend Ayden "Yes"Lila Rae,Why don't you make some tea"Lila Rae left,"Ayden, I know you're sad about this but you can't push it"I know how to handle this I'm a doctor and I'm not giving up on Lila Rae"Lila Rae came into the room,"Ayden,Would you like to stay for tea"Sure "I sent up the sunroom "As Skye came in and they left,"I don't like this"Lorenzo,Ayden Love Lila Rae and we can't treat her like she a child "I guess not"How was the funeral "Well surprise,Nina pregnant with Jax baby"Wow"Yea"Skye phone rang ."Skye Alcazar,I'll be right their "Skye hang up the phone."Monica in the Hospital "Skye left.

Genevieve was in her office writing the story she wanted to tell it but was worrying about the consequences of it..

At General Hospital-Alan and The Quartermaine we're in the hallway waiting on New about Monica when Serena came by.'Its not looking good for Dr Quartermaine "No"

Brooklyn room-Brooklyn was in the bed still in a Coma when Lois came into the room."Oh Brooklyn,You have to get better "

Copyright by Skye's the limit