Deceive ch 6

"Deceive ch 6"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica we're outside."Nora call me she got AJ temporary custody so he can come home "That's wonderful "Yes,Hopefully Michael will wake up soon"I hope so too"

At General Hospital-Michael room-Michael was in bed in a Coma and Emily was in his room when Jason came into the room,'Jason"I Don't remember him but I feel an connected between him"You and Michael had one,You raised him"Oh"Do you remember anything "No ,Just that I was going to be a doctor "Yes"I also remember Monica and Alan"Yes ,I'm sure they were happy to see you"Yes"

At Nina-Nina was at home when Skye came into the room."Nina,Have you heard the news"What"Olivia Jerome was the driver who hit Michael car"Really" Yes"She killed Sasha, I loved her,Thinking she was my daughter "I know,I cannot stand Olivia she slept with Lorenzo "What"Yes,She needs to be stop"

At The Courthouse-Tea was in the hallway when Nora came by,"How did it feel Losing this one"I will not lose again to you"Well see"Nora left and Tea picked up her phone,"Lorenzo,I need to see you "Tea hang up the phone..

At The Pub-Genevieve was having a drink when Spencer came by."If you want to ease you're pain I know what will help better then alcohol "What"Sex with me"Wow,You're arrogate "Yes I'm,We could be powerful  together "You don't know me"I have a feeling you're tough and don't put up with BS from anyone and you wanna What's you're "Yes I do"Spencer kiss Genevieve and they left the pub.

Copyright by Skye's the limit