Deceive ch 9

"Deceive ch 9"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae was in her room and took off her dress and put it on the floor and went into the shower..Genevieve went into Lila Rae and saw her dress on the floor and picked it up and saw the blood on the dress and was scared and put it back down..

Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. "The Nanny here with Stuart"Thanks "You're Welcome "As Mateo came into the room."I took care of the body and I have the security tape "Thanks Mateo "You're Welcome "they watch the security tape as Genevieve was on the steps..they watch the tape and it show who killed Olivia,"No! Lila Rae "We will protect her "Yes"Lorenzo Stop the tape ."Where is Lila Rae ? As the maid came into the room."Is Lila Rae here? Yes she in her room "Genevieve went upstairs to her room and Skye and Lorenzo went upstairs to Lila Rae and Skye saw the dress on the floor and pick it up as Lila Rae came in all dress."Mother,What are you doing with my dress"I'm going to take it to the cleaner "Okay,Did you both work it out "We will work it out "Yes,You don't need to worry "Alright "I love you Lila Rae,I will do anything for my children "I know Daddy "Skye and Lorenzo left.

Skye and Lorenzo went into the hallway.."I can't believe our little girl did it"Me too,Our daughter is like me"We can't let her go to jail "We wouldn't "I'm going to stay in the guest room "Okay,Skye I believe we can get through this "Maybe "

Alexis/Julian-Julian came home with gloves on and put them in the fireplace..

Copyright by Skye's the limit