Deceive ch 31

"Deceive ch 31"
At Skye/lorenzo-Genevieve and Lorenzo came into the house,"I know you are upset about this' 'I know you had my mother killed! "Genevieve it was the village people of France who killed you're mother "No! It was you're enemy! stopped lying to me! "Genevieve,No matter what happened it can't change anything you're Mother is dead,I hate it too "I hate that I never got to know her "I know,You're Mother loved you"Just admit it you're father killed my mother "I will not! How did you get this information! Did you break into my office 'No''Genevieve went upstairs Lorenzo was upset and went into his office.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was pouring himself a drink when Skye came into the room,"Daddy,I'm sorry about Monica "Thanks "Do you need anything "No,Monica will make it" Yes she will"As Monica came into the room,"I. Glad you're both getting along my wife and daughter "We had something in common and Skye brought us back AJ"Yes she did"I'm glad I could help and Monica I know you will get through this"Thanks "If you need anything 'We will,call you"Okay,I hope you keep Dr Hayward at General Hospital "We are"Good he saved my son"Yes,Will You Be at the nurse ball tomorrow "Yes"Skye left. "Monica,Are you okay" Yes "We will get through this"Yes"

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in his office and look at the drawer where he keep the box of Sophia information and was upset and went upstairs.Genevieve was in her room packing when Lorenzo came into the room," Genevieve,Don't ever go into my office again!! Do you understand! "Or what! You don't want to cross me"Lorenzo left the room..

Copyright by Skye's the limit