Deceive ch 36

"Deceive ch 36"
At The Airport Runway-The Nurse Ball -Lucy and Scotty has arrived."This year's host Lucy ceo and her boyfriend Scotty Bladwin and their daughter's Christy and Serena,You all look fabulous "Thanks "What can we expect from this year nurse ball"A wonderful night full of surprises and for a good cause "Bobbie and Jeff arrived."Bobbie Spencer you look lovely"Thanks 'Dr Jeff Martin ,This is you're first ball"Yes it Is "The Quartermaine arrived."Port Charles wealthy families ,You all look lovely and I just wanted to say Welcome back Dr Quartermaine "Thanks it's good to be back "Felicia and Mac and Maxie arrived and Nikolas and Laura and Kevin and Spencer.."You all Look lovely ,Spencer are you here with anyone "As Genevieve came in and look at him,"No Elizabeth and Finn and Hayden and Jax and Josslyn arrived with Skye and Lorenzo and Ayden and Lila Rae and Rae,"Genevieve,It's good to see you"Did Stuart come home "Tomorrow "Everyone went inside.

"Welcome to 2020 nurse ball! Lucy said as she was on the runway that had a jet on it..

"Bobbie,Here are table"Yes"Bobbie,Are you okay"Are you cheating on me with Heather "No"Why did I fine this earring at you're place "Bobbie show him the H."I can explain but you're not going to like it"

Skye and Lorenzo we're sitting with Genevieve and Lila Rae and Ayden and Rae."I'm glad that Stuart Okay 'Me too "Genevieve was looking at her phone,."Genevieve,Do you have to look at you're phone "It's work that's all"

Jax went to see Alexis who was at a table with Julian and Ava and AJ and Kristina and Molly."Alexis,I may need you're legal help"Sure ,Call me"

Josslyn was with Caramel."Josslyn,It's Nice to see you out of the office "Yes"

"Lila Rae Alcazar is the next performance "Lucy announced ,Lila Rae went up..

"Lorenzo,Skye I would like to marry you're daughter "Yes"You just better make my daughter happy "Always "

Copyright by Skye's the limit