Deceive ch 39

"Deceive ch 39
At General Hospital-Dr Finn and Dr Nero and Dr Hayward and Dr Bladwin and Dr Drake and Dr Quartermaines and Dr Jones and Elizabeth were working around the clock to get everyone taken care of.

Jax room-Jax was in bed and wasn't breathing and Emma tried to work on him but it was too late."It's too late"Emma said as Josslyn came into the room."10:30"No! Daddy"I'm sorry Josslyn ,We did everything we could "Can I be alone with him" Yes,Take you're time "Emma and the nurse left..

Genevieve and Lorenzo were in the hallway as Lucas came into the room,'I need to do surgery on Lila Rae she has a deep cut on her head"Well she be okay "Lila Rae May suffer from organic and Psychological anemic "What's that"Lila Rae May not remember what happened this year or either of you "Just please take care of my daughter "I will "

Josslyn was crying when Alexis came by."Jax,Gone isn't he"Yes,Both of my parents are gone"Alexis hug her."You're not alone "

Ned was waiting on New about Brooklyn when Christy came by,"Brooklyn is in a Coma 'No"We don't know if she woke up"Yes she will"Ned went to see his daughter.

Mac room-Mac was covered in bandages when Alan and Felicia were in the room."Mac ,Has three degrees burns"No"I'm sorry "

Copyright by Skye's the limit