Deceive ch 22

"Deceive ch 22"
At Lila-Skye and Lorenzo we're finished dinner with Genevieve and Ayden and Lila Rae."Skye,This is you're Family Hotel"Yes"It's a lovely Hotel,Is their a penthouse here "Yes,Why"I would like to rent one "You want to move out and live in a hotel"Yes,It's easy someone does the cooking and cleaning "I'm sure we can get you a room "Thanks "We sure go"as the waiter came with the bill."I'll get it"No I will sir"Ayden paid the bill ."Thanks everyone "Lila Rae and Ayden left."Lila Rae is so happy "Yes she is"

Jax and Josslyn we're having dinner with Nina,"Nina,How are things going with you and Willow "We are trying to get to know each other "That's good"I'm sorry about Madeline "Don't be my mother is where she belongs "Oh"Skye and Lorenzo came by."Nina,Jax,Josslyn "Skye"Did you heard that Michael awake"Yes I'm going to see him tomorrow "Good,It's Nice to see you"Who was that young lady at you're table "My daughter Genevieve "Oh,I didn't know you had another daughter "As Genevieve came by,"Either did I"Genevieve,This is Jax my ex husband and his daughter Josslyn and you remembered my cousin Nina"Yes ,It's good to meet you"You too"Genevieve a freelance writer "Nice"Well we sure go"

Lucy-Lucy was still in shock about Sabrina and called Felicia.''Felicia,I need you're help "Lucy hung up the phone..

Copyright by Skye's the limit